Kick system upgrade

lets face it not everyone is going to kick the hacker that being said need implement a feature which you can buy that allows The host of the game being able to kick people from the other team as well,and lowers how many people it needs to kick the hacker by like 2, and gives an extra kick. This will actually let people who trying play a real game be able to play a game again letting the host kick those hackers.

Comments

• Kick system upgrade reply

Hi, I honestly think that this is unneeded, as if a cheater was the host, they could kick other players, with more control. This because there are usually more than 1 cheater in EVERY room I enter. All that I wish... is that SmileGate or G4Box will ban other IP that are not in NA/UK.
  • Tracky5781 wrote: »
    Hi, I honestly think that this is unneeded, as if a cheater was the host, they could kick other players, with more control. This because there are usually more than 1 cheater in EVERY room I enter. All that I wish... is that SmileGate or G4Box will ban other IP that are not in NA/UK.

That's true. Sometimes uses get kicked for other reasons. I commonly get kicked for being a "pinger", so if the host was like 100+ ping, I would definitely be kicked.
  • So you just want a "Host VIP" so you can kick others. I can see that you are confident about this community and that everyone that would buy this is going to kick cheaters only and not kick legit players. You are wrong. There is no need to get more advantages buying a "Host VIP". The vote kick should be able to everyone without any type of "VIP" features but unfortunatly this is the community we have right now. Players that don't kick hackers and kick legit players. Welcome to CrossFire.
  • Yep CF needs something like this.

Let hosts instant kick from each team it benefits everyone in the end.

Let noobs kick everyone and make them happy, let good hosts host good hack free rooms.

You can either play with hosts that are friends/clannies/people you know/good clans etc and let noobs and hackers run their own rooms.
  • Z8 has an auto ban function they didn't Implement yet. It is described as a flawless 100% banning system that would only cause trouble as hackers with stolen accounts would do harm to others. That being said, simply modify this autoban function to auto kick and hurray, hackers stay in lobby and can't join until they ditch the hack tools. Besides, if you ban them, they just register more accounts.