thanks for delete.

are they kidding me?
2 tickets deleted without any statement??
and that calls support?
lazy nuubs, just push delete button instead of supporting me

Comments

• They are going to delete tickets if they find them useless lol. Or if the english is simply not understandable. Don't spam them with the exact same tickets over and over again. Try to explain yourself as much as possible and make sure that the tickets are in the correct place ( complaints, etc ).
  • i ask if its possible to count the clanpoints for entering the top100 instead of the exp.

cant find a suggestions part thats why i posted it under complaints.
  • This is why you get all of your threads / tickets deleted. You spam forums and support until you get some " attention ". They will answer if you explain yourself with details.
  • Support generally doesn't deal or answer stuff like that, or do they? I'm not sure but if your tickets were deleted, then yes it must've been for a reason. I'm going to leave it at that.

I don't think your suggestion will happen, though we may never know. But it's pretty straight forward. The player with the most EXP is ranked #1, with the rest of the 99 players following. Clans are ranked by clan points, whichever clan has the most is ranked #1 for that tier (ie starting from Master).

We have our very own forum section dedicated to suggestions, I don't see why there is a need to contact support to suggest something.
  • Try to explain yourself as much as possible and make sure that the tickets are in the correct place ( complaints, etc ).

Yes try this and good luck oliver! :)
  • Support generally doesn't deal or answer stuff like that, or do they? I'm not sure but if your tickets were deleted, then yes it must've been for a reason. I'm going to leave it at that.

I don't think your suggestion will happen, though we may never know. But it's pretty straight forward. The player with the most EXP is ranked #1, with the rest of the 99 players following. Clans are ranked by clan points, whichever clan has the most is ranked #1 for that tier (ie starting from Master).

We have our very own forum section dedicated to suggestions, I don't see why there is a need to contact support to suggest something.

Posted this already in forums suggestion section and get alot agrees.
    But i didnt see in any suggestion a reply of a gm....
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    Posted this already in forums suggestion section and get alot agrees.
    But i didnt see in any suggestion a reply of a gm....

If a GM doesn't reply it doesn't mean they may not have read it. If a suggestion is unique, well thought out, and thoroughly executed in terms of explanation or context, we do forward those threads to GMs so that they can get eyes on it as well.

But once again, it has always been accepted that:

- Clan points are for clans
    - Player experience points are for individual players

I guess your suggestion is a new, but modified system of ranking. I don't think they have plans to do something like that, simply it's not on their priority list of to-do's right now.
  • So I am not the only one that got their ticket deleted.
    I only asked them to let me send in my CFFF montage because I gave in the wrong clip and now it's suddenly gone not even worth making another ticket.