make the server for only hight rank

low rank hacker too much in games and i know many guys hate hacker and want play with no hacker . so please vote for me to z8games make the server only for hight rank to us play happy and dont worry about hack. Thank

Comments

• The problem with high-rank-only servers is that not everyone is say, Second Lieutenant or higher. There had been a time when they did try with a 2nd LT+ server. And while it proved ineffective, it also didn't draw a lot of popularity. They ended up abandoning that and moving on. They do still have the old Delta and UK4 (server names changed) which require at least Staff Sergeant rank to be able to access. That isn't so bad imo but it does not draw a lot of attention either. It has always been accepted as the traditional farming/private rooms server. And it's hard to change players' mentality, trying to "force" them to play in high ranked servers. They may not want to in the end, and it causes some problems.

Should also note that the hacking population are made up of higher ranked players as well. People want to play in the popular servers where there are a ton of game rooms with various modes/maps and population. And unfortunately, hackers are mostly drawn to the popular servers.
  • And while it proved ineffective, it also didn't draw a lot of popularity.

It will be effective now, I guarantee it 200%. In the "past" when they made that server there was not as much hackers as there is today and there wasn't as many VIP users, in fact there wasn't any VIPs so leveling up was too slow.

Add it, again. The whole forums will vote +1 for it. You probably wouldn't since you haven't thought of it this way ^^.
  • Second Lieutenant or higher.

Any proof of that? If I recall correctly it was SFC not 2nd LT.
  • A higher rank USA server would cut the hackers down by a lot in that server and it would be similar to UK4. Z8 could do this virtually in a few hours during a patch.

It's been suggested many times and ignored because Z8 doesn't care about the NA population, if your from a unsupported region (a tag along region), a problem region they will fall head over heels to implement your suggestion often in days.

Z8 knows there are many high ranked players in the NA server and it would serve them well.

The problem with high-rank-only servers is that not everyone is say, Second Lieutenant or higher. There had been a time when they did try with a 2nd LT+ server. And while it proved ineffective, it also didn't draw a lot of popularity.

Yes because they put it on the server nobody used (Foxtrot I believe) and didn't even announce they added a higher ranked server and they only announced on the forum that it failed I would guess that was the intention i.e designed to fail.

As for it being a high ranked server it was set at a petty rank anyway what was it SFC? Ridiculous, and another reason that those that saw it wouldn't even use it that isn't an high enough rank to prevent hackers at all nor to be a "skilled server" the requests made here are often LT rank.

If z8 were to add a ranked NA server then it needs to be in the very same location that the Alpha server is in, then people will play - Pings do matter.
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    It will be effective now, I guarantee it 200%. In the "past" when they made that server there was not as much hackers as there is today and there wasn't as many VIP users, in fact there wasn't any VIPs so leveling up was too slow.

+1 for this
  • While I get where you are going with this idea, I really don't think the player base on this game at the moment would be able to sustain that. It would end up being to split up, and there would not be enough players in each server.