VIP Effects in Storeage

So basically i was thinking... about my VIP's

now i love the 2 that ive got but they take up 2 of my bag slots...

i was thinking that if i was to remove them i should be able to still get the effects, not the exp...

So like the ak fury for resetting KRD... i should still have that option when its in my storeage, just because i dont have the gun equipped... like and extra buttet for HS should happen if you have an AWM infernal... regardless of weather its in your bag or not...

I just think it would be nice (and also people would spend more zp as they would want guns like M4 custom or ak phoenix to play with) but still have the benifit of the vip weapon...

Its not a huge change to anything i just think if you got it why do you have to equip it to have the bonus i just spend like 125K zp on this weapon...

I mean obviously there has to be a limit to it... so if you got a weapon that +zp score... only 4 can be selected and used... or if its extra bullets, only 1 will take effect and no 4x 2 extra bullets...

so put a limit on it, but i think there should still be a bonus regardless if their equipped or not...