List of friends

I would like to see the list of my friends in the site instead of having to login into the game. It would be next to the 'Clan List'. And if that was implemented, maybe add some features like:

- Last time your friend as played;
- Last you and your firend time played together;
- Number of games and hours played with your friend

We could also be able to invite people to be our friends in the site and not just in-game.

Comments

• Useless :D xD

U can check everyone's last play time by visiting his clan page already :)

Edit : his profile page so U don't get confused again .
  • Useless :D xD

U can check everyone's last play time by visiting his clan page already :)

Useless? Go do that and see how much time it would take to check all of your friends (imagining you have friends ofc).

And what if my friend doens't have a clan? Where do i look? In the white pages?
  • poolkman wrote: »
    Useless? Go do that and see how much time it would take to check all of your friends (imagining you have friends ofc).

And what if my friend doens't have a clan? Where do i look? In the white pages?

Someone here hates being judged ...

I said it with the nicest way I can :)

he doesn't have a clan ?

Type his damn IGN and see his profile ?!

U will see something called last play date or something ...

And why the F. U want to see all of your friends ? U R their father ?

back to the point :

first one , U can already see it ...

second one , U R a sick stalker ? want to check when is the last time U played with your dream girl who never liked U ?

third one , yea I'll be happy when I know that I've played 100 hrs with my friend .

Be nice with the people so they be nice with U , I'm saying my opinion ... maybe someone will like it or maybe not but after all it's my opinion ;)

• second one , U R a sick stalker ?

hhahahahaha
  • Someone here hates being judged ...

I said it with the nicest way I can :)

he doesn't have a clan ?

Type his damn IGN and see his profile ?!

U will see something called last play date or something ...

And why the F. U want to see all of your friends ? U R their father ?

back to the point :

first one , U can already see it ...

second one , U R a sick stalker ? want to check when is the last time U played with your dream girl who never liked U ?

third one , yea I'll be happy when I know that I've played 100 hrs with my friend .

Be nice with the people so they be nice with U , I'm saying my opinion ... maybe someone will like it or maybe not but after all it's my opinion ;)

Lol. Yes i like to know what my friends have played and it would be nice to know how many hours i've played with them. Sorry if you don't like to see your friends status and i know there's people with my opinion and i know that there's are people with your opinion.

If i didn't want to know anything from the guys (girls idk) i add, i wouldn't add them in the first place. Maybe you're one of those that adds someone and two days after doesn't remember who he is, that's why you don't care.

''U played with your dream girl who never liked U ?'' -> ''Be nice with the people so they be nice with U''. Seems like you somewhat contradictory, just saying.
    Seems like you somewhat contradictory, just saying.

Nope , U began with rude talking in the first place ... so I wanted to show U it's easy to be rude and mean .

Like I've said it's my opinion LOL !!!

U seem like U R a new forumer ? even though with many posts O.o !

in every suggestion we say +1 if we like it or -1

for me I don't so : -1

good luck anyway in your suggestion :)
  • ''Useless? Go do that and see how much time it would take to check all of your friends (imagining you have friends ofc).

And what if my friend doens't have a clan? Where do i look? In the white pages?''

Please, tell where i was rude. Was it ''imagining you have friends''? I meant if you have a great number amount of friends that makes it quite hard to see all of their profiles. Was it the ''white pages'' that got you offended? Sorry but in no way i see it as an ofense.

No, i'm not new at the forums that's why i have this amount of posts. This is the last thing i say, i don't want people to think that has become a discussion thread.

Sorry if i got a -1 from you. Have a nice day!
  • +1 *..* even for a list with a link for their profiles ...
  • Well that escalated quickly.

This might be a good suggestion but it would only be good for a certain type of people and it might feel a lil bit gimmicky and somehow quite platry...
    IMHO Z8games needs to focus on other things that are way more important than this, but other than that they could introduce something like this ( Steam for example )
  • Yeah of course there are things more important that need z8 games attention, nonetheless, i think this would be a cool feature to add.
  • I agree, it would be easier than the actually contact system. ;P
  • moahmedAm wrote: »

Why would you need to know ? fanboy

Because i care? That's why i add them
  • Someone here hates being judged ...

why the F. U want to see all of your friends ? U R their father ?

Lmaoooo 😂😂😂 :D

To the guy who suggested this, you're some creepy guy...
  • Lmaoooo 😂😂😂 :D

To the guy who suggested this, you're some creepy guy...

Since you don't know me you can't make that assumption.

If don't have have anything to add don't come here. If you don't like maybe you could say why and explain.
    Since you don't know me you can't make that assumption.

If don't have have anything to add don't come here. If you don't like maybe you could say why and explain.

Wtf are you talking about? Lool based on your suggestion you're some weird ass guy being completely obsessed with your crossfire "friends", so I don't need to know you to make that assumption

My input was this whole idea of trying knowing useless information of how many times you played with a certain friend or when he/she was last on etc. is kinda disturbing
  • Wtf are you talking about? Lool based on your suggestion you're some weird ass guy being completely obsessed with your crossfire "friends", so I don't need to know you to make that assumption

My input was this whole idea of trying knowing useless information of how many times you played with a certain friend or when he/she was last on etc. is kinda disturbing

Okay dokey.
  • +1 to this...Only for me to see who to delete for inactivity without going through all of that hassle on clan page.
  • _SZ8KDI1CI wrote: »
    +1 to this...Only for me to see who to delete for inactivity without going through all of that hassle on clan page.

Hadn't tought of that. Makes it a lot easier