Barrett M82A1

Barrett M82 statistics in CF China:

Ammunition: 10/20
Recoil: 0
Automatic: 0
Accuracy: 100
Damage: 450 (body) 800 (head) 200 (legs, arms)
Reload speed: 2.5s per shot and 4s per magazine
Zoom: 1x and 1.5x
Wall bang: 3 wooden or similar boxes and possesses 100 damage
Price: 14.9 Chinese Yuan/7 days

Barrett M82 statistics in Counter Strike Online China

Ammunition: 5/30
Accuracy: 95
Damage: 500 (body) 900 (head) 300 (legs and arms)
Reload speed: 1.5s per shot and 2.5s per magazine
Wall bang: unlimited wooden or similar boxes and does 200 damage
Price: Free with gun blueprints or 14 Chinese Yuan/7 days

Barrett M82 statistics in CF NA

Ammunition: 10/20
Accuracy: 100
Damage: 100 (body) 200 (head) 100 (legs, arms)
Reload speed: 2.5s per shot and 4s per magazine
Wall bang: 2 wooden or similar boxes and possesses 100 damage
Price: 1 USD per crate from blackmarket/Permanent

Not much people possesses Barrett why don't you guys just change its damage? It is weird to shoot zombies and mutants twenty times with an anti-tank rifle (ATR). It is NOT abusing its power. Compare to its reload speed and weight, it is legible to raise its damage to where it SUPPOSE to be because mutant reach you if you can't kill it in two or three shots. Most Barrett holders are Chinese and most of them played CF China and know its power, that's why they choose this gun in the BlackMarket. Don't you think they will feel weird? Please change the power of Barrett M82A1 to its original power. With just 100 damage to mutants you guys are definitely make it under-powered by A LOT!

We.Emperor

Comments

• You stated some facts there. It's odd that the guns don't hold the same numbers. If they add guns that are in other versions as well they should add the same numbers the this game. I wonder if any GM's are going to read this thread. A game will start to die once the company doesn't have a good relationship with the community. Even so you're not allowed to talk about content from other versions or games except for the Off-Topic section.
  • sucks i am not able to enjoy using it in zm/mm/hmx. a m700 does more dmg this this gun. still dont understand why it's nerfed when hardly any people play these modes (mm/hmx). like the other guy say, not everyone has this gun.

first thing i noticed was the scope design. i dont get why the sr-25 gets it's original scope design when the barrett doesnt. still my main sniper in gm/tdm.
  • Not much people? I won this in 70 crates and people starts to call me lucky dog and they can spend countless crates on it and still win nothing but a 2 year long SG552-Camo. I would say very least people possess this gun. And indeed this gun should be very good in ZM/HMX/HM/MM. The reason why I compare to other versions is to let these game designers to know that they are trashing this gun in MM/HM/HMX/ZM. Also it is definitely correct that if the developers and community not together this game will surely corrupt quickly. I don't know if GMs and MODs and whoever belongs to Z8Games read this or not, but they gave me the impression that they don't do so at all. If you view these posts you'll find hardly any GMs reply to player's post. Maybe they ain't even care enough to leave a "read" in the reply box. Three words: I'm not happy!

We.Emperor
  • WishMunzta wrote: »
    Even so you're not allowed to talk about content from other versions or games except for the Off-Topic section.

Off-Topic?? Why would they say this is off-topic??
  • Screw the mutant damage, fix the quick switch speed on the gun
  • The staff here will just say it OP same with a couple of idiots.

The point of adding this gun was to give variation to snipers this snipers specs make it deal more damage with the cost of weight/speed/drawout.

Who the f is going to use this sniper with all it's disadvantages when you could just use a AWM? You'd be better of getting the FP AWM than this bulky, heavy piece of trash gun.

All it offers atm is the ability to be "different".