Improvements of the Voting System

To increase the accuracy to kick hackers/idlers and decrease the fault to kick legal players, first I suggest that both sides can vote to the same person who is hacking/idling from both sides three times per game. Finally, the voting time can be 20 seconds for each to let more players distinguish between legal players and hackers/idlers effectively. Thanks.

Comments

• jiyang wrote: »
    To increase the accuracy to kick hackers/idlers and decrease the fault to kick legal players, first I suggest that both sides can vote to the same person who is hacking/idling from both sides three times per game. Finally, the voting time can be 20 seconds for each to let more players distinguish between legal players and hackers/idlers effectively. Thanks.

No thanks. We don't really need noobs from the other team kicking as well.

This would just lead to the Egyptian hackers kicking any player on any team to cover their asses as soon as someone says they hack too.

We all have to put up with hackers, we all wish we could kick the real hacker from the other team but the problem is noobs will think you hack too then you go bye bye "f11 f11 f11".
  • jiyang wrote: »

I wouldn't support this idea as it would surely lead to a fierceful increasement of illegitimate kicks against good players that are on the opposite side.
    Another thing that would be dangerous is that when there are friends or clanmates in the same room, they'd just try to kick players they "don't like" without any objective reason and they'd be supported by all the friends/clanmates.
  • Yes 20 Secs

10 secs is enough you are confusing players not giving damn about the vote/hacker to them missing the vote, sure some do on occasion but it's not that large.

20 seconds would lead to more hacking, the hackers would just put a random up for kick whilst they do their thing.

5 round games not that long ago had hackers using their two kick votes on randoms whilst they shot through the walls and killed the other team and they timed it perfectly so their bogus vote kicks blocked up the vote kick system so nobody else could kick them. 20 Seconds will just lead to further problems.
  • Maybe change the system so that 9 Agree / 7 Denial will be kicked. More agrees then objections lead to a denial of kick vote... Really...
  • ohyousure wrote: »
    Maybe change the system so that 9 Agree / 7 Denial will be kicked. More agrees then objections lead to a denial of kick vote... Really...

Everyone gets kicked now and your still moaning?
  • Adding more time to the voter won't make the people voting any more intelligent. It would just be abused like Atheistic said. I actually think it's at 15 seconds right now anyway. At least that's what I think I saw in a game this morning.

And allowing people to just spam tons of kicks every round would literally make the voting system game breaking. Legit players already get kicked over hackers for a variety of reasons. If you can just kick anyone in a game pretty much as much as you want til they're gone, nobody will ever finish a round in a public match.

Voter needs to have different specifications for kicking players based on different rounds. Voting is abused differently in different types of rounds, and hackers aren't getting kicked from some rounds easily enough as well. A very large overhaul needs to be made to the voter. Made a thread with that suggestion like a week ago.