Kick System

I think there should 3 minor changes to the report system that only benefit the game.

1- Let's imagine it's a full room and a hacker enters, someone kicks and almost instantly it gets ten 'f11', the player is kicked and there's no need to wait for the time to end. So, when the mininum votes needed, depending on the numbers of players in the room, is reached, the player gets automatically kicked.

2- Today i got kicked in ZM when the boss was almost killed and that got me thinking if there could be a way to prevent people to get kicked in the last 30 seconds (30 or 20 secs maybe?), even if it is an hacker, it won't matter because the game is almost ending.

3- Change the number of votes needed to kick someone (just in some cases). In a room with 4 people, two say press 'f11' and two press 'f12', why should the player get kicked? That could be changed too.

Just some ideas. Feel free to comment.

Comments

• poolkman wrote: »
    even if it is an hacker, it won't matter because the game is almost ending.

3- Change the number of votes needed to kick someone (just in some cases). In a room with 4 people, two say press 'f11' and two press 'f12', why should the player get kicked? That could be changed too.

Well, a hacker can join in the last min and change the winning side, if you're on the losing side you won't care because it is almost over? I'm sure the answer is NO.

The number of votes needed part: Yes, I agree that it should be changed, but not when there are only 4 player (your example) 2 votes vs 2 votes that shouldn't be changed.

But when a full room, a change might me made that 9 OR 8 votes should be enough to kick. Because in our present day in cf there is always this person who doesn't know how to neither play nor press f11. I hope I wasn't mean :)
  • So maybe, there could a way to prevent you from entering a game that is almost ending.

In relation to the 2 vs 2. Why not? Can you explain? Why do you think it's fair to kick someone when there's a draw in the votes? You can't kick when it is 8 yeses and 8 noes so you shouldn't be able to kick when there's 2 yeses and 2 noes.
  • Totally agree with the OP.

TBH at first I thought this was going to be one of those threads where the OP says if no one votes in a room full of players but one does F11 it should kick the player.
  • You mean that if in a full room 15 press 'f12' and 1 presses 'f11' the player should be kicked? I would never consider that.
  • zm must be changed maybe 1 wants his clan mate to join and kik any one what about prevent kick in zm [ 1 will say hackers will play zm and no 1 can kik them] so what to do we must stop idiots wants his clanmate to join
  • Yeah and now with the 'Intrusion Coin' people kick more just for other people to get in and get their hp restored.
    You mean that if in a full room 15 press 'f12' and 1 presses 'f11' the player should be kicked? I would never consider that.

Nah some idiots say non votes should not count, so effectively it means if nobody bothers to vote because the vote is bogus and one noob F11's then that player gets kicked.

But your thread is solid and makes sense unlike the above.
  • Atheistic wrote: »
    Nah some idiots say non votes should not count, so effectively it means if nobody bothers to vote because the vote is bogus and one noob F11's then that player gets kicked.

But your thread is solid and makes sense unlike the above.

Yeah, i agree. If no one votes, it counts as no (f12) like it has always been. Thanks, fell free to suggest too.
  • It's pretty bad indeed. To have played zombie mode for over 30 minutes without hack and someone kicks u in the last few rounds because he wants hp (with intrusion coins update) or he wants a clanmate/friend in who wants boss kill (for crate).

What about online mods? U can press the call button, they check the game. That might work for all but wallers (they take longer to find out). But everyone who is speeding through the map and making instant headshots and stuff... They could be instantly banned from game (ip bann preferred). That would be very nice, and it only takes a few mods in the first weeks, then only one mod.

With all the money they get from every reskin weapon and stuff, they could easily pay some mod. I even think some will volunteer for this. Players could complain if they are banned, and then it could be checked like all the tickets are checked now. (I guess not many hackers would complain, they know they are wrong, and to be honest not many tickets would be checked probably ;))

Have fun with this suggestion. Maybe if someone likes he can make a threat about it. It will clean up this game very fast. It might be that they don't want it, because maybe these hackers are paying and they want every penny out of them. (they forget that fair players would want to spend more if this game would be clean)
    I think there should 3 minor changes to the report system that only benefit the game.

1- Let's imagine it's a full room and a hacker enters, someone kicks and almost instantly it gets ten 'f11', the player is kicked and there's no need to wait for the time to end. So, when the mininum votes needed, depending on the numbers of players in the room, is reached, the player gets automatically kicked.

2- Today i got kicked in ZM when the boss was almost killed and that got me thinking if there could be a way to prevent people to get kicked in the last 30 seconds (30 or 20 secs maybe?), even if it is an hacker, it won't matter because the game is almost ending.

Just some ideas. Feel free to comment.

1- The first one is very good, i support you for it, it would allow to kick cheaters faster and it leaves them less time to perpetrate their stupid actions;

2- This is actually not very useful in my opinion, as "the last 30 seconds kicks" would be fastly replaced in the same way in "the last 30 seconds kicks before the last 30 seconds when you can't kick", so that would just anticipate the last kicks of 30 seconds. Plus, as you described it, cheaters would be allowed to act without any risk to be kicked out of the game.

3- The 4 players kick system should be changed for me too (3 to 1 atleast), but it's the only one that requires changes in my opinion.
  • Darfein wrote: »
    3- The 4 players kick system should be changed for me too (3 to 1 atleast), but it's the only one that requires changes in my opinion.

I disagree, I always got annoyed with the fact that 9 to 6 for example wasn't a kick. It's completely broken. Just like the fact hackers barely get kicked, they only get kicked when you're in a room that's not full of ******ed people that don't even know how to kick someone.
  • xiN_LEGiiT wrote: »
    I disagree, I always got annoyed with the fact that 9 to 6 for example wasn't a kick. It's completely broken. Just like the fact hackers barely get kicked, they only get kicked when you're in a room that's not full of ******ed people that don't even know how to kick someone.

The 9 to 6 fact annoys me too, to be honest, but still not more than the 2 to 2 agree... But i don't know if i'd change that because many kicks are actually not refered to cheating actions but just to bad players whining about good players' skills.

Regarding the second part yeah, that's uncontestable: Crossfire has always had a bad in-game community (overall, ofc), but that can't be blamed on the kicking system as they made it very easy to understand and use. I'd blame that on stupidity overcoming xD and the sad fact that some dishonest (and mostly noob) players prefer to win unfairly rather than to fight with their forces...
  • Yup, when a good player makes some kills it's already considered cheating. It always feels like you'll get kicked easier when you're a legit player than an hacker. Eventhough the hacker is obviously cheating and the legit player is obviously playing good lol.

Just one person has to shout a legit player hacks and the rest of the room will go along with it.
  • What about removing "Kick System"? And if there anyone reported hacker his punish will be minmum 30 days. But we need it because somtime somepeople join and don't make anything except move his mouse to avoide exit.