middle east or arabs server

because there is alot of egyptian playing croosfire and our ping isnt help us in playing crossfire we need server for arabs or middle east people to play with a good ping and im bretty sure that gm's know that there is alot of egyptian playing crossfire so support me guys (:

Comments

• It's North America and United Kingdom and neither are in Egypt or the ME.

Doesn't matter if we get 100,000 Chinese people from China demanding a server either, because China likewise isn't in NA/UK.
  • We've seen that the policy of this company is to create new versions for additional regions, rather than adding servers to this one.
    It just makes more sense, marketing wise.

Whether or not a new version for MENA/Egypt is under-way isn't something G4Box/Z8Games staff are going to announce until, and I'm not saying it's happening at all, it's ready to go.
    I think Saidin mentioned earlier that creating CF BR/LA took about a year.
  • new version and what about our accounts can we transfer it to the new version
  • I hope they ban than africa and middle east for this game version.

xjmmiqw2.png
  • You can get 70~85 ping if U R living in one place , so U can buy a good internet connection and it's not expensive ...

But if U R hopping from place to another one U got to use USB modem which will give U 100 ping like me -_-

Still 100 ping is fine to play , maybe it will be hard to kill a 20 ping player , but after getting used to it U will find it acceptable to play with ...

For me I don't think they would make a ME version to get money , maybe they will do it to save the other versions from hackers , after all this ME version won't be the best place for the legit players ;)
  • SuPeRSm0Ke wrote: »
    new version and what about our accounts can we transfer it to the new version
    Nobody said there will be a new version, and historically accounts are NOT transferred.
  • what to do i get confused if u open egy clan groups they started to send to GMs in support telling them about egy servers we really want it and another suggestion every one wants to stop hack right? we can solve this by putting an egy mod that know all hackers i know that most egy hackers are in netcafes that make an account every day when ana egy mod tell GM he can block ip of that netcafe [is it legit] and another point we want to trade weapons as we have 2 bm items what i do with 2nd we want to trade and we can suggest 1 bm every 1 month and no trade item shop weapons [another note] if z8 do this why i will save gp and play bm as i can trade so z8 make the trade harder to every 1 so u have the choise to trade or play bm if u do this it will be fine and thanks to any one with my ideas :)