Reasons for buying an AK-47

While everybody is jabbering on about new weapons that may possibly one day be released I thought I'd talk about one we already have the mighty AK-47 one of my favourite guns. So here is the list of reasons for buying it...

-At the cost of only 43K it is reasonably priced leaving you enough money to buy another rifle along with a pistol.
-The AK-47 design is over 60 years old and still in service (albeit by rebels and terrorists) therefore it must be doing something right.
-With decent accuracy and power it makes an excellent tool for burst firing and rushing When coupled with its rate of fire.
-The recoil is strong yet predictable meaning that at the right angle you can spray enemys fairly successfully.
-The required rank to acquire it is after just under 18k experience therefore you won't have to bare that M16 for too long. Compared to the 43k Needed for the Scar-l it is very reasonable.
-A sound that will make your enemy panic with pure fear.
(Running out of things to put)
-All the best things are named after animals for instance the Desert Eagle, the Anaconda, The Fiat Panda Etc. You may wonder what this has to do with the AK-47 but 1337 Speak for the for AK-47 can be translated to "A KAT" The best animal.
-The wood finish on the it is rather nice...
(Completely out of things to put)

So there I hope this helps some of you chose the AK-47 over the Scar-l ^^
Oh and don't bother waiting for weapons that might never come. And just so this isn't me jabbering away to myself early in the morning, what are your views on the AK-47?

Comments