What do you guys think about more bags?

As more and more weapons come out, especially VIP ones, don't you guys want more bags so that you can switch and enjoy more guns (and gain more EXP) within one game? If equipping too many VIP guns causing too much EXP is a concern, Z8 can introduce a cap of EXP per game or EXP boost effect from the VIP guns. Imagine if we have 10 bags, then the rich players would want good sub and melee weapons in every one of them. It's financially better for Z8 too right? Win-win, no?

Comments

• Yes! :D
    ruiliRocks wrote: »
    As more and more weapons come out, especially VIP ones, don't you guys want more bags so that you can switch and enjoy more guns (and gain more EXP) within one game? If equipping too many VIP guns causing too much EXP is a concern, Z8 can introduce a cap of EXP per game or EXP boost effect from the VIP guns. Imagine if we have 10 bags, then the rich players would want good sub and melee weapons in every one of them. It's financially better for Z8 too right? Win-win, no?

Hello, young good idea. I think I could come up to accept the fact that many have this feature in the game :) CrossFire Latin America and there already have the VIP Kukri ... Only costs 98,000 ZP :/ i think this is upcoming to your CrossFire... But, for the bags, nice idea ;)