I'm serious.

Hello, first of all this isn't a troll or rage thread. Read EVERYTHING before you comment something stupid. Don't tell me that i'm a racist because i'm not. This is just the truth.

1)I think that most European and any other players hate those spammers in every room about 'Allah'. Why they just don't censor words like 's.a', 'a.s' and Allah? Religions has nothing to do with this game so I don't see why they has to bring it in the game. If we say 'Allah Yok' back we get an instant kick..and for what? For saying our opinion and thoughts. It's very frustating.

2)We all know that 95% of hackers in this game are from Egypt and Turkey. I don't understand them, are they just not mature enough or do they find theirself funny or something? Or does Allah asks them or says to hack in a FPS game? Explain this to me.

My suggestions:

Option 1:

We have some unpopulated servers. We need one of those servers for European players, so this one will be hackfree. Don't tell me this isn't possible because they can do that. Only allow EU players there. No Turkish and Egyption players because the most hackers are from this country. (Facts)

Option 2:

Make one server with ping restrictions, or make it possible to make a room in any server with ping restrictions. Ping spike will gets you a client error, if you don't like that don't join those rooms. Alot of people will come back to crossfire if we do this. Hackers mostly get some ping spikes so this will be good.

Reduce Cheaters:

If you give me mod powers for one week i'm sure that I can ban 1000 hackers, just being ingame and banning the CLEARLY hackers. I bet that you will say that you're already doing that, yes, that's true, but not enough. Just get in uk 1 on an alt account and ban all the hackers, do it in every channel and every room and repeat this. I know that you don't 'Trust' normal players or mods to give those powers. Let Game Moderators do some more stuff like this.

Best regards, 420.

(For mods, please don't close this, took a while to write it and i'm doing nothing wrong)

Comments

• 1. It would be awesome, but meh. CF NA managers or dem guis who can choose that, they wont do it :(
  • +1, you're totally right! We need this option 1 :o
  • 420Smokers wrote: »
    Hello, first of all this isn't a troll or rage thread. Read EVERYTHING before you comment something stupid. Don't tell me that i'm a racist because i'm not. This is just the truth.

1)I think that most European and any other players hate those spammers in every room about 'Allah'. Why they just don't censor words like 's.a', 'a.s' and Allah? Religions has nothing to do with this game so I don't see why they has to bring it in the game. If we say 'Allah Yok' back we get an instant kick..and for what? For saying our opinion and thoughts. It's very frustating.

Censoring "sa" would block everything with the 2 letters "s" and "a" next to each other, like in the word "say". (If you tell me "no, just "s.a" with the dot", then how will that change anything since the dot isn't that much of an important character?)

Also, you can easily just block the chat of spammers if they annoy you.

Also of course you're entitled to your opinion, but you should understand that we can't stop the community from disagreeing with each other about stuff like this and abusing the kick vote option. Just be smart enough to not let out such opinion when clearly you'll get kicked for it.
    2)We all know that 95% of hackers in this game are from Egypt and Turkey. I don't understand them, are they just not mature enough or do they find theirself funny or something? Or does Allah asks them or says to hack in a FPS game? Explain this to me.

From what I know, a few cyber-cafes with the game installed in countries like Egypt have hacks on their machines, but of course there might be some in other countries as well.
    My suggestions:

Option 1:

We have some unpopulated servers. We need one of those servers for European players, so this one will be hackfree. Don't tell me this isn't possible because they can do that. Only allow EU players there. No Turkish and Egyption players because the most hackers are from this country. (Facts)

Hah... this is CF NA/UK..., making an EU server would be quite weird. Also believe it or not the amount of "turkish players" who are from Germany is quite considerable. This "fact" is not a fact at all.
    Option 2:

Make one server with ping restrictions, or make it possible to make a room in any server with ping restrictions. Ping spike will gets you a client error, if you don't like that don't join those rooms. Alot of people will come back to crossfire if we do this. Hackers mostly get some ping spikes so this will be good.

Quite recently, I've seen hackers with pings lower than 20. And it wasn't an isolated case.

Reduce Cheaters:

If you give me mod powers for one week i'm sure that I can ban 1000 hackers, just being ingame and banning the CLEARLY hackers.

That's really funny, because i can't be done just like that (I'm assuming you mean GM and not mod, because everyone knows we are powerless in-game). I'd like to add that as long as you're a player, you'll always be biased and hacks like walling/aimbot aren't that easy to spot (unless it's an infinite streak of impossible headshots, but you know what I mean).

So I did read everything before posting something some people will probably say is stupid, but your suggestions, however good they seem to you or some others, have been given before and there are reasons why they're not implemented, and no, it's not because Z8 is lazy or because they don't care.

My suggestions:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Reduce Cheaters:

If you give me mod powers for one week i'm sure that I can ban 1000 hackers, just being ingame and banning the CLEARLY hackers. I bet that you will say that you're already doing that, yes, that's true, but not enough. Just get in uk 1 on an alt account and ban all the hackers, do it in every channel and every room and repeat this. I know that you don't 'Trust' normal players or mods to give those powers. Let Game Moderators do some more stuff like this.

Best regards, 420.

(For mods, please don't close this, took a while to write it and i'm doing nothing wrong)
    [MOD]Vu wrote: »
    Censoring "sa" would block everything with the 2 letters "s" and "a" next to each other, like in the word "say". (If you tell me "no, just "s.a" with the dot", then how will that change anything since the dot isn't that much of an important character?)

Also, you can easily just block the chat of spammers if they annoy you.

Also of course you're entitled to your opinion, but you should understand that we can't stop the community from disagreeing with each other about stuff like this and abusing the kick vote option. Just be smart enough to not let out such opinion when clearly you'll get kicked for it.

If they can say their opinion, I can do that aswell :p

From what I know, a few cyber-cafes with the game installed in countries like Egypt have hacks on their machines, but of course there might be some in other countries as well.

They must be proud, it's so hard to delete them, right?

Hah... this is CF NA/UK..., making an EU server would be quite weird. Also believe it or not the amount of "turkish players" who are from Germany is quite considerable. This "fact" is not a fact at all.

Yes, this is CF NA/UK, but not CF EGY/TURK, and they can make a server for them aswell ;).

Quite recently, I've seen hackers with pings lower than 20. And it wasn't an isolated case.

Proof or it didn't happen, isolated case huh? I barely see hackers with below 50 ping ;)

That's really funny, because i can't be done just like that (I'm assuming you mean GM and not mod, because everyone knows we are powerless in-game). I'd like to add that as long as you're a player, you'll always be biased and hacks like walling/aimbot aren't that easy to spot (unless it's an infinite streak of impossible headshots, but you know what I mean).

Yes I meant GM there. And still I can ban 1k hackers a day for sure, just the speeders and the aimers. Not even the wallers included.

So I did read everything before posting something some people will probably say is stupid, but your suggestions, however good they seem to you or some others, have been given before and there are reasons why they're not implemented, and no, it's not because Z8 is lazy or because they don't care.

Anyways thanks for answering ;)
  • Damn fail quoting, anyways you'll understand I guess o.o

My suggestions:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Reduce Cheaters:

Best regards, 420.

Well said.........................................................................
  • AcerAMD wrote: »
    good idea, i like option 1

1. It would be awesome, but meh. CF NA managers or dem guis who can choose that, they wont do it :(
    +1, you're totally right! We need this option 1 :o
    ccxxmm wrote: »
    these is right
    Well said.........................................................................

Thanks ;)
    Or does Allah asks them or says to hack in a FPS game? Explain this to me.

Yeah ... that's very serious to say :P

1) I'm Muslim and I can tell U that saying Allah in a damn game is wrong , I hope who ever say it get punished , but also I'm sure U can notice they are saying Allah is one not : Allah is one fck everyone else , or fck every non-Muslim players ...etc , so it's not insulting U with anyway O.o , I'm sure U got the point here :)

2) Yea most of the hackers are 9~13 year-old kids , and don't tell me that their parents should tell them : " Don't use hack it's wrong !! " LOL ...

Cuz also big amount of them are non-education poor kids who play in Cafes with installed hacks ;)

so they just found it funny and they don't care about this game at all , but still there are a lot of good players who care about it :)
  • I am not the only one who knows this. I have several people on my friends list, who claim to know some of the mods and even at least 1 GM. None of this is even possible. Some of these hackers either work for them or are mods or even friends of people who run the game. Do you really think they want to close their loop holes or give power to random people who would ban them. Answer is NO!

It's all about the money! They have mastered the art of politics. Deny, lie and continue on the same coarse. Put out post telling people what they want to hear and pretend to find a solution. Meanwhile, they milk it for all they can. Then, anyone who stands up and accuses or tells the truth, is discredited and called stupid!

Eventually, they will shut down the game and start it up again with a different name.
  • so they just found it funny and they don't care about this game at all , but still there are a lot of good players who care about it :)

Yes, I'm one of those players! But sometimes im sad about this situation right now ingame... :(