Maintenance 2014-06-17 @ 10:00pm EDT

Attention Mercenaries!

**Maintenance Notice 2014-06-17 @ 10:00pm~1:00am EDT **

We will be having our scheduled Maintenance and Update tonight at 2014-06-17, scheduled for 10:00pm ~ 1:00am EDT.

This will be to unlock the latest June Content!

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

CrossFire Team

Comments

• Well this also be to get rid of all the cheaters?
  • X_s_L wrote: »
    Well this also be to get rid of all the cheaters?

No, it will delay them for a day at best.
  • X_s_L wrote: »
    Well this also be to get rid of all the cheaters?

Are you trying to be funny? We all know they don't care about the cheaters.. I'm sure it's to bring out something to make money on...
  • I honestly dont care how long it takes.
  • Attention Mercenaries!

**Maintenance Notice 2014-06-17 @ 10:00pm~1:00am EDT **

We will be having our scheduled Maintenance and Update tonight at 2014-06-17, scheduled for 10:00pm ~ 1:00am EDT.

This will be to unlock the latest June Content!

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

CrossFire Team
    How about reset your game and clear out the Hacker. :) Sound like a new patch. I'll will do that if I'm the owner of the games and install Anti-Cheating will make the game sound interesting. The patch note is fine but there just many major problem in your games.

List (need to be solve):
    Delay Timing (Lag Kill) <- LOL Where you get dat from?
    Ping (Canada vs NA/UK) </-_-" dat all
    Glitch/Bug (There many...)
    Cheater/Hacker (Shouldn't this game be like Non-Cheater)
    Arab Translate (I can't read Arab and either the other people can't. Could you? If is, then that why you making it look bad. ENGLISH PLEASE not ARAB)

*** Solve them. Make the game look good since it was first started. I love this games but not with Cheater. I know you love hacker playing in this game don't you? If not then, Simply have dat 24 hours close and fix your game within 24-36 hours. It fine without 24-36 hours of Crossfire. Maintenance don't brother me and all the people are willing for is get rid of all the cheaters.

Thank you for reading and your patience with understanding,

CrossFire Team
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    fck off your content

bann the hackers ip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    today daily - win 6 matches tdm haha good joke idiot company...

Nice signature..no zp from u and have 14 pages of gp/zp weapons? :D
  • Nice signature..no zp from u and have 14 pages of gp/zp weapons? :D

i spent in the past a lot.
    sorry. im ashamed.
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    i spent in the past a lot.
    sorry. im ashamed.

Don't be, as long as you only spent money when the game was good and not bad.
    I personally don't buy ZP unless the hacking amount is really low.
  • why i cant post any threads it may minea account WizadFear
  • Seriously 1 more patch ...

Come on start ban the hackers and to do a new Anti-Cheat protection ..

and not some new guns to get money .
  • Maybe post some sneak peeks from this upcoming patch? (weapons, maps, etc.)
  • I'm sure removing the hackers and removing the kick system will make the game better, and increase in players. :)
  • 3 new ZP crates. Right? RIIIIGGGHHTTTT?

RRRRight SIR!
  • Great I bet it's new skins and zp stuff........for the pay2win kids
  • GM We NeeD Update in Weapon Coupan
    We NeeD New Weapon Gold in Coupan :)
  • Its so awesome to get new zp weapons :)

and awesome to get new bugs Muahaha
  • Hey you never know, maybe we'll get a new map too :D
  • Hmm... wonder what's gonna be new.. I've got no clue, and no spoilers this time either :/ Just hoping for an x-trap update tbh. If anyone knows what weapons this patch is going to include, please lemme know :P
  • 2blind wrote: »
    Hmm... wonder what's gonna be new.. I've got no clue, and no spoilers this time either :/ Just hoping for an x-trap update tbh. If anyone knows what weapons this patch is going to include, please lemme know :P

It's all ugly reskins.

x-crap updates but nothing happens lol..no one gets banned, it's all for the looks to make people thing "Oh x-crap updated! All the hackers are gone now! Let me waste more of my parents money on this awesome game :D!!!" (I got friends that test out hacks for the luls)
  • thank CF hope THis UPDATE HAcker will NEVER NEVER AND never come back
  • is the update doing now ? bcz i got failed to connect to server
  • Yes the update is now, another 2.5 hours to go.
  • Really?

Another update to release new weapons and make more money? This is seriously corrupt. You charge so much money for ZP in a game that's filled with hackers! MODS have no effect, you RARELY see them in public games for a few minutes then they're nowhere to be seen. Increase the number of MODs and make sure they are logged into CF for a certain amount of time per week (not including IDLE time, so maybe 5 hours a week minimum?) and distribute them among all the servers. Create a MOD application form for players with an honourable ribbon and an account more than 3 years old; and they must enter the country in which they live in (for ping purposes- if you want to make sure all servers are covered). You won't need to pay them as I am sure people would love to be a MOD. My account is 4 years old and I'd definitely jump at the chance- I hate cheaters so would enjoy cleaning the game. To make sure MODs ban hackers only, they have to maybe watch a clip to differentiate good players from hackers. If they get any wrong, then they fail the MOD test and cannot re-apply (otherwise this would risk perm banning good players if they can't tell the difference from all scenarios).

Forget about updates until the problem is solved.. It's complete nonsense and you should be ashamed as an organisation to let it the game get this bad. Every single room has a hacker and that is NO exaggeration. What are Z8 doing about it? Only releasing more content! Yay!... To the person behind this masterplan: where is your conscience?

So many areas in the game need to improve. Firstly, REMOVE HACKERS. Permanently ban them, don't just give them a slap on the wrist (AKA short term ban). Nobody cares if they don't have an honourable ribbon. There must be something wrong with this Game Watcher installed or it's severely outdated; it fails completely on keeping the game clean.

Secondly, Make the account creation process more secure so people cannot make more accounts when they're banned. Perhaps not a mobile code confirmation, but perhaps limit the number of accounts to 5 per IP address? Alternatively, BAN IP ADDRESSES PERMANENTLY for blatant hacking. Believe me, hackers never change. One a hacker, always a hacker. (Please don't ban good players that are accused of cheating!!!)

Lower the price of ZP. For a computer game with below average graphics, hosted by a company that doesn't care about its players; ZP is way too much money.

Change the coupon prizes... Over a year ago, we only needed 50 coupons for a permanent weapon, now we need 80! 80 coupons for the worst sniper in the game (SL8) is a complete joke and so is 100 coupons for an anaconda adv with a gold skin!! Over a year ago, you could get a permenent AK camo for 50 coupons, a permenent AWM camo for 60 coupons and AK/M4 gold for 100- that was great! Don't just re-introduce these guns, please bring new weapons. We suddenly don't want new players to have all these guns that those with old accounts have, that would be annoying. CHANGE THE COUPON GUNS PLEASE and INTRODUCE NEW BP GUNS TO WEB MALL! PLENTY OF US HAVE PLENTY OF BP! Feel free to introduce a one-off amazing BP gun for 30,000 BP or even more. You could also introduce permanent BP guns for 1 day intervals to prevent everyone from owning them- maybe 2 good BP guns per year that you can only buy on a certain date?

Please stop bringing out terrible Black Market GP guns... The only good gun in the last 2 years is the KSG. The green sniper is pretty much an AWM, so that sucks. Everything else you've brought out is weak or pointless and only a collectable. Not everyone is going to buy ZP and this game is advertised as free to play so please encourage people by introducing better GP guns. Greater marketing strategy will increase ZP sales over-time. The achievements thing is pretty good, but players should earn more GP per game as 16,000GP for 10 crates is very expensive. Those without VIP weapons must spend hours to make that much GP. Either increase amount of GP won per game or lower the crate cost to at least 12,000 GP for 10 crates. Who wants to pay 16k GP to most-likely not even win a suckish beretta pistol or a silly p90 (unless you have lots of GP!). And by the way, when you win a gun it states "Congratulation". I believe it should be plural, i.e. Congratulations! Also, only half of the announcement text along the top actually appear in-lobby. And throughout the game, there are slight grammar imperfections. These are minor bugs/fixes so don't worry about that yet.

Another issue I've noticed in the GP Black Market section is a reduced win of coupons. A long time ago, I'd buy 10x GP crates and be confident that I'd win at least 2 or 3 coupons. On a few occasions, I'd win 2 coupons in a single GP crate! Nowadays, I go 50 GP crates without winning a single coupon. Coincidence or has my luck just died? Not only do the coupon weapons fail, but if you want to win coupons you need to buy ZP. See where I'm going with this? *cough* greed *cough* Ahem...

Another problem is the support system. For some odd reason, I've not been able to ban hackers for months, so that sucks. Last time I tried was a little while back but I've given up reporting because there are too many of them. And the hacking ticket we have to submit is confusing in the section where we have to type the Rounds. We can only use number characters, we can't use commas or simply write "ALL" or "Rounds 5-12" for example.
    And why does it take about a week+ to get a response from support? This game isn't Call of Duty, it doesn't have millions of players worldwide so why can't you respond within 2-3 days? I'm sure you can hire just 1 more member of staff full-time to help stay on top of things.

In a nutshell:
    - GET RID OF HACKERS PERMANENTLY - NUMBER 1 PRIORITY
    - limit account creation for every IP address (or find another way to prevent easy account-making)
    - Until the game is clean and hackers are a distant memory of the past, you should lower the price of ZP. More people will buy ZP, so sales WILL increase. Promotion works! You probably experienced an increase in sales in the recent "20% extra ZP" event.
    - Add new permanent coupon weapons
    - Release better GP weapons that can actually be competitive... Guns like the baretta AR70, AK camo and KSG are all great. New pistols and SMG's are unbelievably awful.
    - More BP guns
    - Improve support system, mainly hacking report tickets and response time to queries
    - Fix minor spelling errors and bugs
    - Employ me xD
  • xxJamesB wrote: »
    ELITE_M14.png
    L86LSW.png

Is that the L86? If so, that would be great.
This discussion has been closed.