VIP Without Weapon

I would love to see Z8 offer a VIP status account without buying the weapons. The player would get all the same benefits (EXP boost, eliminating deaths as with the AK Fury, Unexpected Luck, etc.).

Make it maybe 40k ZP or something. A little less than half the price of most of the VIP weps. I have no interest in purchasing a VIP weapon, but I would like to get some of the benefits that come along with owning one of the VIP weapons.

Comments

• PapaRush wrote: »
    I would love to see Z8 offer a VIP status account without buying the weapons. The player would get all the same benefits (EXP boost, eliminating deaths as with the AK Fury, Unexpected Luck, etc.).

Make it maybe 40k ZP or something. A little less than half the price of most of the VIP weps. I have no interest in purchasing a VIP weapon, but I would like to get some of the benefits that come along with owning one of the VIP weapons.

While it's nice and a good suggestion and I'd love to see it too, G4Box won't do it. They'll make more money offering the weapons as a gimmick to entice you to spend the additional money on ZP.
  • FIREAGLE wrote: »
    While it's nice and a good suggestion and I'd love to see it too, G4Box won't do it. They'll make more money offering the weapons as a gimmick to entice you to spend the additional money on ZP.

It would also take less effort, since they wouldn't have to come up with a skin for a gun. Pretty much free money because I know people would buy it.
  • It would also take less effort, since they wouldn't have to come up with a skin for a gun. Pretty much free money because I know people would buy it.

They don't have to come up with a skin. We get the majority of our content from other versions. Consider it the title of Crossfire as a giant GoodWill or 2nd hand shop; Just pass the content down.
  • What I'd rly support is the K.D option in AK Fury , cuz it's hard to enjoy a game while hackers are ruining your score every time *_*
  • FIREAGLE wrote: »

Not necessarily. I would pay 40k ZP for the VIP benefits but not 100k or more for the weapon. I may be alone, but there's money they could be making. The people who want the weapons themselves will continue to pay for them, but there are a few ppl like me who don't want the weps - only the benefits.
  • You have the XP and GP outfits and acessories to give you that extra EXP and GP.
  • Would love to have this option, but ended up purchasing the RPK VIP when it was on sale and when GoCash cards were doubling the premium at no extra cost. Try to get a VIP weapon when it's on sale if Z8Games will not offer it.
  • You have the XP and GP outfits and acessories to give you that extra EXP and GP.

There is no option to eliminate deaths like with the AK-Fury. You're correct though on the other items, but they're way expensive to continue renewing.
    Would love to have this option, but ended up purchasing the RPK VIP when it was on sale and when GoCash cards were doubling the premium at no extra cost. Try to get a VIP weapon when it's on sale if Z8Games will not offer it.

Good idea. Thanks!