No Death Event

Is there any chance we could get another "no death event" to make up for the thousands of deaths we have all sustained at the hands of hackers? It seems a fair way to help the KD ratio hit everyone has taken because of the massive amounts of cheaters.

I understand that Z8 / Xtrap are working to help reduce the current number of hackers in the game and that is much appreciated. However, it's darn near impossible to keep a reasonable KDR when there are hackers running rampant and killing everyone in sight.

Just a thought...

Comments

• PapaRush wrote: »
    Is there any chance we could get another "no death event" to make up for the thousands of deaths we have all sustained at the hands of hackers? It seems a fair way to help the KD ratio hit everyone has taken because of the massive amounts of cheaters.

I understand that Z8 / Xtrap are working to help reduce the current number of hackers in the game and that is much appreciated. However, it's darn near impossible to keep a reasonable KDR when there are hackers running rampant and killing everyone in sight.

Just a thought...

I remember playing with you earlier! :p .. I can see why you're worried about your kdr :p

But yeah, I'd like this event back too!
  • FIREAGLE wrote: »
    I remember playing with you earlier! :p .. I can see why you're worried about your kdr :p

But yeah, I'd like this event back too!

You're an ass lol. :)

EDIT: btw, enjoyed playing with you as well.