addition to weapons

can z8 make an item that make ur weapon cant be dropped in land as VIP weapons i know there is repair for weapons and timed weapons so put this item in permanent only and it can its price 1/3 of the price weapon ex. scar-light u buy this item for 15k gp and it cant be throw
permanently beacuse players kill u and get ur weapon and maybe they are hackers and win the game

Comments

• So?
    Since they hack, they can still win the game with their blue crystal weapon
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    So?
    Since they hack, they can still win the game with their blue crystal weapon

it will reduce hack because if u have shootgun like ksg and died ksg from behind the wall in egyptmap would finish the game
  • SuPeRSm0Ke wrote: »
    it will reduce hack because if u have shootgun like ksg and died ksg from behind the wall in egyptmap would finish the game

*Facepalm*

Even the hacker doesnt have a shotgun to kill through walls, he still hacks and can kill you with his aimbot when he comes accross with you, you genious
    The only way to reduce hacking is updating xtrap or banning your beloved country from making new accounts
  • The weapon is not a problem,the hacker can kill you even with M16.
    *Facepalm*

Even the hacker doesnt have a shotgun to kill through walls, he still hacks and can kill you with his aimbot when he comes accross with you, you genious
    The only way to reduce hacking is updating xtrap or banning your beloved country from making new accounts

u mean Egypt k ban it no problem but u know if z8 want to ban hackers it will ban it and they can update xtrap but they need money because imagine cf without hackers and banning Egypt
    it will be private cf and no one would play cf again but not solving problems by leaving hack and as Egypt have hackers they have also intelligent persons that buy zp and in first clans in z8 like x clan
    u mean Egypt k ban it no problem but u know if z8 want to ban hackers it will ban it and they can update xtrap but they need money because imagine cf without hackers and banning Egypt
    it will be private cf and no one would play cf again but not solving problems by leaving hack and as Egypt have hackers they have also intelligent persons that buy zp and in first clans in z8 like x clan

I love it when you guys get offended
    None said that all Egyptians are hackers
    But the majority of hackers are Egyptians, you cant deny it
    I know many players from Egypt who are legit and play good
    I suggest ban Egypt from making new accounts, not ban all Egyptian players
    The Egyptians who already have accounts will still be able to play
    I love it when you guys get offended
    I know many players from Egypt who are legit and play good
    I suggest ban Egypt from making new accounts, not ban all Egyptian players
    The Egyptians who already have accounts will still be able to play

ok i cant deny majority of hackers in Egypt but if any Egyptian wants to play cf and he is new and he haven't made old accounts he buy an old account to play and black market old account will emerge
    ok i cant deny majority of hackers in Egypt but if any Egyptian wants to play cf and he is new and he haven't made old accounts he buy an old account to play and black market old account will emerge
    From where can anyone buy an account?
    Do you have a market for CF accounts in your country?

A new player from Egypt can play the European version as well (Crossfire Europe)
    The fact is 80%~90% of hackers are Egys , but there aren't many hackers .

Let's say in UK1 , in most of the rooms you can find like 9~14 players from Egypt and you can find 1~4 hackers in the same room , maybe more hackers but that's not common in most of the rooms ...

so if the room got 14 Egy player , and 4 hacking Egy player that's nearly 28,6% right ? O.o

so with some random logically math in the worst times : it's 30%~40% Egy hackers and still 60%~70% legit players ...

but I'd like to say many of : ahmeds/midos/skdjasd ...etc are from ME not just Egypt , as well as the hackers , then it's 30%~40% from ME are hackers in the most of the time .

cuz as we know many Egys ( or at least ME ) play in UK1 so when I see someone saying 90% of Egys are hackers or many Egys are hackers then it's logically wrong , right ? O.o

maybe I'm the wrong one here and I have to get more sleep xD

anyway one hacker in enough for ruining a game ;)

so yea majority of hackers are Egys , I also wish they block Egypt from making new accounts but you can't ban a country for just having 70% legit players :D
  • llxYzll wrote: »
    From where can anyone buy an account?
    Do you have a market for CF accounts in your country?

u don't know that why u think players play cf 40% just for fun and the others for business
    u don't know that why u think players play cf 40% just for fun and the others for business
    What kind of business?
    Dafuq
    selling/trading accounts is not legal,can lead to a permanent ban.

"It will be private CF" I love how they talking like they own the game. No, instead most of old players will come back if they do that. Also the clan that you gave for an sample has bunch of vip hackers in it as same as the other top 100 egybd clans.
  • ' wrote:
    JuLLs[;3998144']"It will be private CF" I love how they talking like they own the game. No, instead most of old players will come back if they do that. Also the clan that you gave for an sample has bunch of vip hackers in it as same as the other top 100 egypt clans.

ok jullls to be fair 50%hackers in Egypt ,50% are clean and if they update xtrap it will be clean ok and banning accounts from Egypt will be good idea but don't forget every room wave u play with panther u have an Egyptian with u i hope cf would be clean without restriction of ips