Crossfire Terms and Vocabulary

13»

Comments

• okay, i know most brs are noobs who hack and have high ping
    but most of you are also just envy of the real good ones (they're rare, don't blame me)
    please, stop with sooo much bullying against us. to be fair with the ones who just want to play.
    also, we're not low technology, so get your ass away from crossfire and check some news sites about brazil and you'll see that we're slowly growing.
    now some terms from BRAZIL:

aushaushauhsaush = laughing (jajajaaj = spanish laughing)
    *********k (or just kk) = laughing too
    nub = noob
    FDP = filho da **** (son of a *****, accurate translation)
    chupa-rola = ****sucker
    otario = loser
    fumaca = smoke (bomb)
    kica = kick
    xupa = suck on this, loser!
    cala a boca = shut up
    escadinha = ladder

other terms:
    kewl = cool
    flash = flashbang
    pinpoint = ghost mode (GM) technique where you have expensive headphones and you hear opponents breathing to spot them
    spray(ing) = GM technique where you cover any corner with bullets to find ghosts (this is noob)
    camper(ing) = standing still and hiding to kill enemies
    quickscope = snipe technique where you press right-left buttons on mouse to get more accuracy on close-by enemies
    block(ing) = standing in front / next to teammate not letting him move and thus getting him killed
    glitch(er) = taking advantage of game bugs, such as getting into boxes to hide and kill enemies
    MM = mutation mode
    block (in mutation mode) = when two NOOBS (one is mutant, one is soldier) agree to protect each other, thus the soldier gets into tight spot and mutant stands in front of him avoiding other mutants to get in and mutate him
    knifing, shoveling, axing (snipers) = when someone uses knifes/axes/shovels to kill enemies in snipers modes

hmmmmmmmm i guess this is it.
    and please don't say i'm just crying because i'm brazilian, i am ashamed of lots of BR players in crossfire, but that doesn't mean every single american/canadian player is damn perfect.
    And my admired BR population list goes up by 1

also, the "other terms" most of us know but still, gj bro.
  • 1Doomsday1 wrote: »
    denxi:gamer with no better abilities then talk bad about persons...

Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it. -Honore de Balzac.
  • Common Brazilian CrossFire player. (Could be German or Turk, I honestly can't tell the difference.)
    Darksork wrote: »
    Hi i have lost my account and i cant remember my password and my characters name was: PingvIneN and please send the password to my e-mail: werner_900@hotmail.com.Please find it and send it to me //PingvIneN

I do not envy any player from AnthraX, but this guy brings up a good point.
    okay, i know most brs are noobs who hack and have high ping
    but most of you are also just envy of the real good ones (they're rare, don't blame me)
    please, stop with sooo much bullying against us. to be fair with the ones who just want to play.

However, we still have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
    Hundreds of thousands of natives died to pave way for the development of this great country, and we hardly even called it terrorism, we just called it freedom.

Sorry bro, live with it, or die fighting it.
  • My guide to terms.
    M12s-noob
    BR-noob
    Scar Light-noob
    MP5-ADV-noob
    Thompson-noob
    Armor-noob
    Kriss-noob (me is noob XD)
    Spop/Star-noobs (me is big noob)
    hacker-noob
    glitcher-noob
    the guy who flashbangs right before mutants spawn at a site on port-noob

YES. That is a good guide
  • Wan_Xiao wrote: »
    However, we still have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
    Hundreds of thousands of natives died to pave way for the development of this great country, and we hardly even called it terrorism, we just called it freedom.

Sorry bro, live with it, or die fighting it.

I didn't understand what you were talking about (=O).

And "QuemQerZP", your nickname and spelling tells me you're brazillian (I can be wrong), and I know those terms are very common, just pointing them out.
    Also, I'd like to remark that "aimbot", as far as I am concerned, was an old Counter-Strike mod that made the aiming point directly at the opponents' head, therefore assuring headshots. I don't know if it has the same name for CrossFire, I haven't seen many people using that hack (in fact, I don't recall anyone), but it's possible.
  • you get called an aimbot for getting headshots with an m60

idiot noobs.

IZ CALLED RECOIL!!!
  • Noob= Trainees that knife people in sniper and pistol matches in the charlie server.
    Haker= Non-filtered word cried out by average users who cry hacker with a full stop in the middle of it.
    f11= What to press when the guy is in the opposite team.
    f12= What to press if your guy is on your team.
    BM= What to ignore during CF.
    Spray= Cheap shots with SMGs.
This discussion has been closed.