Tired of all the Hackers

I have been playing CF for more than 2 years and I am just about full up with all the hackers. It almost appears that the persons in control really don't care. I get offers of free zp from a certain web site ( have not recorded it because I don't care to use it). I don't think I have played a TD match in 6 months that has not had at least two or more hackers. There are more true players but the volume of hackers is increasing and it doesn't seem any of the resent updates have done anything to reduce them. I know many of the members of my clan don't play much anymore because it is so hard to get a good game hacker free. They have found other games to play instead and are likely not to return.

I am not sure you really care but I needed to try and get the attention of the CF bosses.

Comments

• I have been playing CF for more than 2 years and I am just about full up with all the hackers. It almost appears that the persons in control really don't care. I get offers of free zp from a certain web site ( have not recorded it because I don't care to use it). I don't think I have played a TD match in 6 months that has not had at least two or more hackers. There are more true players but the volume of hackers is increasing and it doesn't seem any of the resent updates have done anything to reduce them. I know many of the members of my clan don't play much anymore because it is so hard to get a good game hacker free. They have found other games to play instead and are likely not to return.

I am not sure you really care but I needed to try and get the attention of the CF bosses.

Been playing for 3 years x3.
    But, yeah, I do agree with this. MOST don't understand that NA means North America, and North America means NOT AFRICA. Yet, the still play. Why? Because they don't have CF Africa.
  • I am sorry to feel that you feel that way. I and im sure the staff understand your pain you have gone through with the hackers. Just to say, get rid of hackers isn't a overnight clean up. It indeed takes it's time to get ride some, not all of them. I know it is VERY HARD to play a perfect game with no hackers in it. Again all you can do is bare with it, have patient and wait till a solution has rise upon to fix our problem.

As for reports you have to have patient, many reports are being reported daily. Patient is they key to all answer (tho its difficult). Many post has been made like this, it will resolve on being closed. Only TIME will tell my friend, Hope things become overwhelming on your side :)
  • DynoD wrote: »
    I am sorry to feel that you feel that way. I and im sure the staff understand your pain you have gone through with the hackers. Just to say, get rid of hackers isn't a overnight clean up. It indeed takes it's time to get ride some, not all of them. I know it is VERY HARD to play a perfect game with no hackers in it. Again all you can do is bare with it, have patient and wait till a solution has rise upon to fix our problem.

As for reports you have to have patient, many reports are being reported daily. Patient is they key to all answer (tho its difficult). Many post has been made like this, it will resolve on being closed. Only TIME will tell my friend, Hope things become overwhelming on your side :)

Hi Dynod, you have enough money and manpower, why you not create a game like CF, but with good anti hack shield, standart S&D maps, TDM, cool website etc... :D Only a suggestion. Sincerly Dennis.
  • We all are tired of hackers. Just be patient we will get through this.
  • I think I am already tired of replying to repetitive threads like this. I can honestly say think twice before you call them cheaters! In recent events it has been closely observed and over 99% of the times when someone calls another player a cheater its usually a legitimate player.
  • lolwarhawk wrote: »
    I think I am already tired of replying to repetitive threads like this. I can honestly say think twice before you call them cheaters! In recent events it has been closely observed and over 99% of the times when someone calls another player a cheater its usually a legitimate player.

In the past, I'd say that's a valid point. Now, however, the hacks are much easier to spot with speeding and shooting through walls and aimbotting in nearly every room. Yes, there are still plenty of false accusations, but for the most part, it's pretty obvious.
  • xoRELAXox wrote: »
    We all are tired of hackers. Just be patient we will get through this.

we all have been Patient for sooo long... trying to find rooms without hacks... kicking all those we can... but now it seems this patients will either take us to our grave or make us corrupt.... :(
  • My friend made a new account and told me that in rokiee server 90 percent of players were hacks....

Question is can z8games.com stop new account registeration for some time and in the meantime GM's come ingame and block all existing hackers permanently... once blocked the hackers wont be able 2 make new account for a while which will be frustrating. ..and probably discourage others from using haks...
  • I reported a hack and 2 days later I saw him speed again. Z8 always do their work I mean this game is the best game ever. Everyone does their job and doesn't care about money just the players. GJ Z8
  • me too it's a noop players we should save cf from them and banned them 2 but for sorry they make new accounts every day