I Thought it was Free to Play? Plz Do Something

This game is starting to become really bad. Iv'e been a member since 2009 and i remember when ZP got you extra GP or EXP not a $100 gun that is OP with tons of power, amazing penetration, and no recoil.... I don't have money for that stuff. I still saving up for a computer. Instead of having fun, i'm getting mad and depressed, after one game.

I want a KNIFE only mode. No ZP knifes (Combat axe, Shovel, Kukri).

I want better GP weapons. I don't care if there crates as long as they're GP.

I can't stand it when one team is made up of M4A1 Iron Beats. I Don't know anyone that can kill a whole team of them... No one..

I'm a pretty good at this game but i can't take this anymore...

Comments

• i'm getting mad and depressed, after one game.
    #Cutforcrossfire2014

Anyways, on topic now, free to play means exactly that, it's free to play. People that do pay, myself included, should have a bit of an advantage over the regular player. I do agree that the VIP guns should be a bit toned down. I have the AK47 Fury and I love it, but the M4A1 Iron Beast is seriously overpowered compared to it as well as many other guns.
  • What i could have understood with the VIP weapons is having them in crates but don't sell them for 2000 ZP a crate like 5000 ZP or so a crate. I don't like how everyone has these guns. Plus they barely make GP guns anymore...

It make me feel like all they want is money.
  • What i could have understood with the VIP weapons is having them in crates but don't sell them for 2000 ZP a crate like 5000 ZP or so a crate. I don't like how everyone has these guns. Plus they barely make GP guns anymore...

It make me feel like all they want is money.

I have all those VIP except the Ak-Best and i would tell u i didn't use any of them they'rre just in my storage , I use all the time ak-47 normal , m4 normal , D.e camo , and a kukri and you just need skill to kill all those VIP , shot 2 bullet~3bullet all to the head and that it's .

Soorry for my bad english i'm just learning
  • I have skill, what i am saying is the people with the VIP weapons are pretty much the only ones killing me, even though everyone has them now -.-, And good for you, not needing to use the VIP weapons shows you have a great amount of skill (Not saying people who use VIP have no skill).

I use the same weapons since they're the best GP weapons.
    By the way your English wasn't bad at all.