Suggestion based on Making Egyptian Servers.

Okay, First of all, I apologize if I am gonna make Grammer fail, bad spelling, etc..
I am not an English Expert.

Well, I have noticed how how much hate Egyptians gain for playing in UK Servers and Europe people keep kicking them, insulting and more.

And in the same time, We lag and don't have nice ping because UK is a bit far from us,

So to fix all this. I suggest making an Egyptian Server so we will have:

No hate from Europe, We'll obviously have better gaming experience with pretty low ping like 30 and 19.

If that happened and that Egyptian Server created, This game will have so much popularity, And we will deposit more Z8 points and the most important thing, we all will enjoy our time.

I really hope the developers respond to this suggestion because if it came possible, it's just gonna be so awesome!

Thanks.

Comments

• People from Europe keep kicking Egyptians?
    Really?Do you even know how many players from EU are playing?
    They are not even the 1/10 of the Egyptian player database
    Most of the old timers have abandoned the game (because Egys flooded it with hacks) and since there is a European version there are no new players from EU

On the other hand i see Egyptians insulting and kicking Europeans just because they were killed/ mutated by them or refused to trade their ZP weapon for m16

I insult Egyptians i admit it
    But only when they hack or when they are supporting (dont kick) the hacker from their team
    Im sure thats the reason you see other Europeans insulting Egyptians

I dont agree on a new server though
    Most of Egyptians will always play on Alpha (North America 1) since it is the first server they see
    Arabic countries need their own version translated on Arabic
    Nuff said
  • we can play in English

translated to arabic why we know english most of games online or offline are in english no need to translate it and most of non -egyptians insult us because egypt=hack so make severs to us as he says and reduce zp bec now american dollar=7 l.e.
  • SuPeRSm0Ke wrote: »
    translated to arabic why we know english most of games online or offline are in english no need to translate it and most of non -egyptians insult us because egypt=hack so make severs to us as he says and reduce zp bec now american dollar=7 l.e.

The only "English" phrases i see from low level Egyptians are:
    - ZB please
    - VIB please
    - I need <weapon> pleaseeee
    - I give free ZP free VIP weapon mens
    - Me pro i not hack
    - F11 kik hak noop
    - allah is one

Thats it
    Then they spam a7a kosomaks etc

Only the few decent Egyptians are speaking English well but they pretend to be Europeans because they are ashamed of their community in Crossfire

And because im sure you will mention it, this is not racism
    It is a true fact
    Such behaviours really exist in game
    Keep in mind i have Egyptian friends in real life and the are very good people
    So dont dare call me racist
  • SuPeRSm0Ke wrote: »

It's our problem , also with our providers ... ( talking about ZP's price if U got confused from me :) )

~~~~~~

Let's face it making a server in Turkey is more easier ... ( will give us better ping also )

name it : Türkiye/مصري or Masry ( franko ) and make it the first server

for Turks/Egys :3
  • It's our problem , also with our providers ...

~~~~~~

Let's face it making a server in Turkey is more easier ... ( will give us better ping also )

name it : Türkiye/مصري or Masry ( franko ) and make it the first server

for Turks/Egys :3

Well said
    Since there are no plans for ME version it is the only solution
    Also putting this server first is a very good idea
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    Well said
    Since there are no plans for ME version it is the only solution
    Also putting this server first is a very good idea

I hope they don't make a ME version *_*

instead of that they should make it just one version ( finally we will be able to play the good maps in CFCN :3 ) with the option to choose your own language : Chinese/English/Turkish..etc

and choose the nearest server to you :3

can someone tell me why they didn't do that ?

more money ? the Engine is too old for doing that ? or it's hard to make a version with a lot of servers ? :D I don't rly understand in these things so just asking ...
  • For Z8 to make a server somewhere, they first need the license from SmileGate to host their game there. But if they do get the license they'll more likely make a new version like they did for the Brazilians.

Prove Egypt is profitable enough for their own version and Z8 may go through the hassle of license agreements. Right now the only records or reports I can find about how much Egypt spends on the Video-Game industry peg Egypt as to low to bother tracking, their minimum tracking limit being 1,000,000 a year. Egypt needs to spend at least $200,000 a year on CF to break even on hosting a server there (Server cost, building cost, employee cost, license cost, etc...).

Good luck on motivating your fellow Egyptians to spend their hard earned money on the game.
  • I hope they don't make a ME version *_*

instead of that they should make it just one version ( finally we will be able to play the good maps in CFCN :3 ) with the option to choose your own language : Chinese/English/Turkish..etc

and choose the nearest server to you :3

can someone tell me why they didn't do that ?

more money ? the Engine is too old for doing that ? or it's hard to make a version with a lot of servers ? :D I don't rly understand in these things so just asking ...

To answer your question for why they don't make one global version; it won't work with their current business model.

In order to be global you need servers everywhere, the cheapest way to do this is to have the players host the servers (this is what Valve does). Servers and the network infrastructure are very expensive, so unless they are willing to let players control servers they won't be able to afford to make a global version.

Second is the development cost of making a global version and the translation costs to make it accessible. Cheaper then hosting servers everywhere but still a significant amount of money needed to do them.

Third is working with each and every single countries government they are in and dealing with their laws and regulations that can vary by a quite a lot. basically a massive amount of paper work and making sure the game doesn't violate anything in the laws of every single country they are hosting in.

In short, the massive funds needed before the game is even on the market and mountain of paperwork are big disincentives to make a global game.

It cheaper and easier to just make separate versions for each region and expand one at a time.
  • What do you think will happen to your account when they create a server for Egyptians?
    You will start from the beginning in your new server,Is that what you want to do?
    I would love to look at your account.

New Egyptian server means:
    Current Egyptian players can play this version but they can't register new accounts for this version,hard to imagine that Egyptians want to start from the beginning in their new server ;)

Considering what i have said,you're NOT Egyptian,you're some one hates Egypt has created new account to pretend that all Egyptians want server in their country.Who are you to speak on behalf of them? :confused:

you seem like an expert forumer and you did posted this thread in the right section :eek:
    beginners don't post in the right section specially Egyptians :D , i doubt that there's an Egyptian knows that there's a forum for this game.
    After you posted this post you went offline which means that you're now in your main account ;)
    Nice try :rolleyes:

I agree to ban Egyptians from registering new account to this version.

#Sherlock_holmes :p
  • Making servers for Egyptians will never happen because this is NA/UK version of this game. Egyptians have to find game company from Egypt that would want to buy license for CrossFire and make their own version. I think that is how it works.
  • stane031 wrote: »
    Making servers for Egyptians will never happen because this is NA/UK version of this game. Egyptians have to find game company from Egypt that would want to buy license for CrossFire and make their own version. I think that is how it works.

Z8 may buy the license for Egypt themselves if they prove profitable enough.
    Z8 did it for the Brazilian version, but then again there was a ton of Brazilian farmers spending lots of money on EXP items to farm. I rarely see a Egyptian player with any ZP items but that may be because the Egyptians willing to buy ZP are smart enough to not play Alpha/NA1.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Z8 may buy the license for Egypt themselves if they prove profitable enough.
    Z8 did it for the Brazilian version, but then again there was a ton of Brazilian farmers spending lots of money on EXP items to farm. I rarely see a Egyptian player with any ZP items but that may be because the Egyptians willing to buy ZP are smart enough to not play Alpha/NA1.

UK4 is filled with the ZP Egy buyers , sometimes they go to UK1 for getting some easier kills :)
  • UK4 is filled with the ZP Egy buyers , sometimes they go to UK1 for getting some easier kills :)

Get them to spend around $200,000+ a year combined and Z8 would have enough incentive to buy the license and go through the process of hosting a server there.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Get them to spend around $200,000+ a year combined and Z8 would have enough incentive to buy the license and go through the process of hosting a server there.

Even though if we spend 1M , who the F would love to play this hacking new version ? :3

not just Z8 who got to buy the license ... Smile gate got to save NA and EU version from the Egy hackers and trap them in the new Egy version with just standard modes and let them enjoy hacking there :3
  • Even though if we spend 1M , who the F would love to play this hacking new version ? :3

not just Z8 who got to buy the license ... Smile gate got to save NA and EU version from the Egy hackers and trap them in the new Egy version with just standard modes and let them enjoy hacking there :3

Not a version, just a server. They'd probably need to enforce ping limits to get most Egyptians to play there.
  • I dont even think that all Egyptians are haks ,,,,,,
    Im Egyptian , And never used any hack before like lots of Egyptians !
  • I dont even think that all Egyptians are haks ,,,,,,
    Im Egyptian , And never used any hack before like lots of Egyptians !

IK , just 40% are hackers
  • lMODlxYz wrote: »
    What do you think will happen to your account when they create a server for Egyptians?
    You will start from the beginning in your new server,Is that what you want to do?
    I would love to look at your account.

New Egyptian server means:
    Current Egyptian players can play this version but they can't register new accounts for this version,hard to imagine that Egyptians want to start from the beginning in their new server ;)

Considering what i have said,you're NOT Egyptian,you're some one hates Egypt has created new account to pretend that all Egyptians want server in their country.Who are you to speak on behalf of them? :confused:

you seem like an expert forumer and you did posted this thread in the right section :eek:
    beginners don't post in the right section specially Egyptians :D , i doubt that there's an Egyptian knows that there's a forum for this game.
    After you posted this post you went offline which means that you're now in your main account ;)
    Nice try :rolleyes:

I agree to ban Egyptians from registering new account to this version.

#Sherlock_holmes :p

Holly... Jesus dude. You think you are smart? ._.'
  • ifLyyH1Gh wrote: »
    I'm Sherlock holmes of this forum :cool:

So U R not Muslim , or U R copying some Bruce Willis words ? :P
  • So U R not Muslim , or U R copying some Bruce Willis words ? :P
    Lol ,a non Muslim Egyptians :eek: that's rare.
    Lol ,a non Muslim Egyptians :eek: that's rare.

In fact there are a not bad amount of them :3
    People from Europe keep kicking Egyptians?
    Really?Do you even know how many players from EU are playing?
    They are not even the 1/10 of the Egyptian player database
    Most of the old timers have abandoned the game (because Egys flooded it with hacks) and since there is a European version there are no new players from EU

On the other hand i see Egyptians insulting and kicking Europeans just because they were killed/ mutated by them or refused to trade their ZP weapon for m16

I insult Egyptians i admit it
    But only when they hack or when they are supporting (dont kick) the hacker from their team
    Im sure thats the reason you see other Europeans insulting Egyptians

I dont agree on a new server though
    Most of Egyptians will always play on Alpha (North America 1) since it is the first server they see
    Arabic countries need their own version translated on Arabic
    Nuff said

Excuse my English...

You may be right. But, For me, When I play I just see German and Dutch players go on and keep insulting for no reason, They just get jealous because a very skilled player keep killing him. I have seen this myself, Not once, twice, triple, but ALOT.
    You just want Egyptians look ****, I agree that some of them are not good at this anyway and some of them hack and ****. But if those stupid noobs stopped hacking, I bet Egypt will be the number One Country on the game, There are Egyptian players can play sniper better than any ESL player or whatever. Believe me...
    I'm Sherlock holmes of this forum :cool:

What you have said about me is totally wrong. I am Egyptian/Christian and proud. :)
    Excuse my English...

You may be right. But, For me, When I play I just see German and Dutch players go on and keep insulting for no reason, They just get jealous because a very skilled player keep killing him. I have seen this myself, Not once, twice, triple, but ALOT.
    You just want Egyptians look ****, I agree that some of them are not good at this anyway and some of hack and ****. But if those stupid noobs stopped hacking, I bet Egypt will be the number One Country on the game, There are Egyptian players can play sniper better than any ESL player or whatever. Believe me...

They can't beat them with the huge different ping amount ...

but with the same ping/FPS , some of us can play rly good :3
  • They can't beat them with the huge different ping amount ...

but with the same ping/FPS , some of us can play rly good :3

I know some Egyptian Snipers, They are like wow, Very very very skilled players and EU players with ping like 19 and 40 can't even quick scope. I am pretty sure there are really good players in EU, Im just saying that you want Egyptians look so stupid. :/
    The only "English" phrases i see from low level Egyptians are:
    - ZB please
    - VIB please
    - I need <weapon> pleaseeee
    - I give free ZP free VIP weapon mens
    - Me pro i not hack
    - F11 kik hak noop
    - allah is one

Thats it
    Then they spam a7a kosomaks etc

Only the few decent Egyptians are speaking English well but they pretend to be Europeans because they are ashamed of their community in Crossfire

And because im sure you will mention it, this is not racism
    It is a true fact
    Such behaviours really exist in game
    Keep in mind i have Egyptian friends in real life and the are very good people
    So dont dare call me racist

Are you talking about Egyptians in General? They're all not that stupid..
    I know some Egyptian Snipers, They are like wow, Very very very skilled players and EU players with ping like 19 and 40 can't even quick scope. I am pretty sure there are really good players in EU, Im just saying that you want Egyptians look so stupid. :/

We are the wrong ppl here , this isn't even our version or our language , so play peacefully or get the hell outta from this version ( I'm Egy like U btw ) ...

by our hacking , stupid spamming , scamming , kicking abuse ...etc we made the whole community hate us ;) I'm just thankful that I'm not rly rejected here ...
  • We are the wrong ppl here , this isn't even our version or our language , so play peacefully or get the hell outta from this version ( I'm Egy like U btw ) ...

by our hacking , stupid spamming , scamming , kicking abuse ...etc we made the whole community hate us ;) I'm just thankful that I'm not rly rejected here ...

Ana msh 3aref enta ezay masry w sayeb wlad el 3rs dool yshtmo fel masryeen wnta wla enta hna... ana kont 3awez y3mlo server 3shan nmshy mn server bta3 abohom da. Yasta lw l masryeen btlo yl3booha, l le3ba htrg3 zy makant ayam 2009 Msh hyb2a fe 7d bysh7n zy l masryen aw byl3b ktir zy l masryeen...
    dafe3 3n ahl bldk w e3mlk ay manzr.. ana z3lan wlahy

yabny dool faakren enna fra5 w a8bia fash5 mayenf3sh l bdan da 5ales -_-