More and more few suggestions

I just keep thinking of things.

A server for veterans OR, a server for people who have been playing for more than 3 months(or a certain time).
This way new account that are meant for hacking wont get into the server. Yes there will still be hackers but a lot less.

Buying camos for ZP or GP or FP. And being able to put them on certain weapons.
We all love different camos but the ones that are already there aren't the best. Create camos and let people buy them and put them on weapons. The camos that are already out will be sort of a rarer thing. Or have people win 7 day camos for doing stuff. This could also be better for events. Like giving out camos instead of sprays -_-

Specific weapon achievements.
Lets say for example, 2000 kills with m4a1. Then have prizes for the certain achievements. (maybe camos?)

COUNT EXP AND GP IF KICKED
I've suggested this before and will still suggest it unless somebody can give a good reason not to. Count the EXP and GP we get if we are kicked. Its annoying to get kicked on the last round of SnD after 20+ rounds by somebody who just felt like it. Or right before the game ends. It makes me( and im sure other players) stop playing for the day because we feel like its a waste of time.

A server specifically for competitive. Which gives you the option to choose the rules (for example: have a slider that says ESL Rules, CF starts Rules, WOGL rules). And not let the player play if the items that are banned are in the bag. So nobody can cheat.
Competitive cant go far with only the players. CF has to do something to help competitive players and promote.

Speaking of promoting...

Why doesn't Z8 or the admins promote CF competitive more? Why not promote YouTube channels and streams that show competitive play?

And at last.
A league for teams. Something like the NBA league where teams have a scheduled match against another team and it is recorded(win/loss). Then have Specific events for the teams in the league.

discuss?