Question about banning?

I want to get my permanent account back. It got banned because my fool friend used hack while play and got reported. Is there anyway to get my account back, even pay the money, buy the account back, or anything.

Comments

• Dear looking4ward

There is no way to get it back, I could say my friend hacked on it, while I actually hacked on it. It would be so easy to get your account back ;)
    unless you suck juicebox like danah did

All the best, Robotics Club.
  • Sharing accounts is also against the rules and can get your banned too. You dug yourself into a hole that you cant get out of.
  • Forumer999 wrote: »
    Dear looking4ward

There is no way to get it back, I could say my friend hacked on it, while I actually hacked on it. It would be so easy to get your account back ;)
    unless you suck juicebox like danah did

^^^ can't do anything its perm banned FOREVERRR

Danah never got perm banned? lol she does it for fun. hue.
  • ThePurv wrote: »
    Sharing accounts is also against the rules and can get your banned too. You dug yourself into a hole that you cant get out of.

Any violation of set-policy terms could result in a game ban, it doesn't always have to be "oh you cheated, we're banning you."

There isn't anyone to blame but yourself for allowing your friend to play your account. And from this lesson learnt - you do not share accounts, because god knows what even your closest friends might do.

And unfortunately there isn't anything that any of us can offer help to here. You made the dumb move to start with. You break the rules, you're expected to face the consequences. Contact support to negotiate I guess if there's anything who can help you on account administration and bans, it's game support.
This discussion has been closed.