suggestion to discount wave mode kills

Its a really really fun mode, but its stacked so you either go 0.2 kd or 10 kd... not fair at all... Please, discount its kd...

Comments

• Petitions aren't allowed last time I checked.
  • plus 1 here, atleast make it sso the soldier and tower kills dont count against you, i love that mode too but its destroyed my kdr, you pretty much have to use rpg class to get a postive kdr andd i dont want to be like every other play in the game
  • badsack1 wrote: »
    plus 1 here, atleast make it sso the soldier and tower kills dont count against you, i love that mode too but its destroyed my kdr, you pretty much have to use rpg class to get a postive kdr andd i dont want to be like every other play in the game

I only use the medic class, default without an additions other than a single ammo crystal. I get positive nearly every game. Maybe you're just not good at it.
  • I play demolition and i got negative kd only two times because i was in the same team with some Egyptian laggers against some guys with +9 and +10 cards
    WM is fine as it is
    You should just play more and improve
  • Don't play with 250+ ping laggers that have trouble hitting the side of a building, especially if the other team has level 25+ with level 7+ card players on it. That just makes it so you have to do everything well facing against a team that has an easier time well your team being barely better then cannon fodder. That a 5 vs 1 scenario where the five get teammates to cover for them and free exp by killing your 4 useless teammates.

Early game is a race for EXP and a big lead early practically gives a win, every teammate you have that is useless means everyone else has to do more and the enemy team gets an easy EXP source.