make dual dbl barrel gold/silver crate gp

I checked the dual double barrel gold crate in the ZP black market and not a single person has won it after its release a couple of days ago. This to me is a first (usually I see someone win the crate in a few hour after its release tops) and is an obvious signal the crate is extremely unpopular. To me it is no surprise that the crate has not been purchased because its hardly any better than the item shop version and yet its somehow been made a ZP crate.surely a weapon that's only marginally better should at max be a GP crate because its just not justified to spend ZP on such an average crate. so my suggestion is to turn it into a GP crate because currently they are not making much money off it and its become a liability at least if its a GP crate the gold collectors would buy it along with a few people who really like the double barrels. Its really a waste to have them in the ZP crates because no one is going to buy it.

alternately it could be added to the bonus points mall or in the coupons (only at a low place like 50)

#mostunpopularcrateever

Comments