Banned? Play in the bad player server

if you have played GTA 5, you know there is a server where if you keep on destroying personal players vehicles, you get moved into the bad server

so i thought why doesnt z8 games do something like this

if a player gets banned = they lose their HS ribbon

make a server where only players without HS ribbon can join and block them from joining every other server

shouldnt be hard as you already have a rank requirement to join one server

use one of the empty servers you have to do it

should deter people from hacking and also make the hackers play the other hackers, so they'll quit eventually

inb4 mini-mods and kitta and forumer999

Comments

• Noooo i'd have to play with all the egy hackers :(
  • Noooo i'd have to play with all the egy hackers :(

you obviously done something to deserve losing your HS ribbon

so you deserve to play with them
  • Not a bad idea, but hackers make new accounts frequently and they have to be caught before they are corralled. Mostly just screwing the players that got banned for non-hacking reasons that have been building up their account.

Basically the same affect of a perm ban on the first X-trap detect would have.

A server with a Honorable Soldier Ribbon and Veteran Ribbon requirements would be very hard for hackers to get into, they need to be not caught for a year. So long term loyal and rule following players can get away from the hackers and kick abusers. Give the server a 50% GP bonus to attract the long term players to it and it should work.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Not a bad idea, but hackers make new accounts frequently and they have to be caught before they are corralled. Mostly just screwing the players that got banned for non-hacking reasons that have been building up their account.

A server with a Honorable Soldier Ribbon and Veteran Ribbon requirements would be very hard for hackers to get into, they need to be not caught for a year. So long term loyal and rule following players can get away from the hackers and kick abusers. Give the server a 50% GP bonus to attract the long term players to it and it should work.

i wouldnt need any incentive to use that server, i think the idea of playing a mostly hack free server (obviously there will be a few incidences) will be enough for most people
  • i wouldnt need any incentive to use that server, i think the idea of playing a mostly hack free server (obviously there will be a few incidences) will be enough for most people

Me either, but a previous attempt by Z8 to have a higher rank server failed because no one played on it because it was empty. Don't want the same thing to happen again, so a 50% would help to have people come over and wait for rooms to start being made rather then come and see it empty and go back to Alpha/Uk1/UK4 because they rather play now then wait for a hack free room
    Me either, but a previous attempt by Z8 to have a higher rank server failed because no one played on it because it was empty. Don't want the same thing to happen again, so a 50% would help to have people come over and wait for rooms to start being made rather then come and see it empty and go back to Alpha/Uk1/UK4 because they rather play now then wait for a hack free room

the only reason that server was empty is because z8 didnt advertise it

i bet it they had announcements about that server instead of 200% exp bonus on weekends it would of been filled up quite quickly

also its not all the servers are full 24/7 uk5 is mostly empty, only used by farmers and same with charlie server
  • you obviously done something to deserve losing your HS ribbon

so you deserve to play with them

I got banned for hacking, without hacking.
    U know the story u stubid waliur egybt
  • I got banned for hacking, without hacking.
    U know the story u stubid waliur egybt

u noob jermain

you love playing with egebt, and u will be able to play with egebt in the banned server all day
  • if you have played GTA 5, you know there is a server where if you keep on destroying personal players vehicles, you get moved into the bad server

if a player gets banned = they lose their HS ribbon

Dear Black_Jesus

I dislike this suggestion, I'm glad you found the right section to post it.
    Eitherway you can lose your "HS ribbon" for many things.
    Lets give an example :
    Get banned for harrasment ingame while you insulted on forums.

All the best, Robotics Club.
  • u noob jermain

you love playing with egebt, and u will be able to play with egebt in the banned server all day

No I'd end up getting banned because of the abuse id give them because of their stupidity.
    Drop an aids bomb on egypt
  • Or either just lock their IP adress to that server if they get caught hacking.

Allot of people (including some of my friends) lost their HS ribbon for a unknown reason. So IMHO restricting them to play with that filth for something they did not do is a bit to extreme.

Though i support this type of idea fully as it does help.
    Not a bad idea, but hackers make new accounts frequently and they have to be caught before they are corralled. Mostly just screwing the players that got banned for non-hacking reasons that have been building up their account.

100% my opinion. ^

Instead of separating players who lost their HS Ribbon from the others completely, just make a server where they can't play. This wouldn't prevent us from playing with friends who lost their HS Ribbon somehow (I don't even want to know how).
  • mjey wrote: »
    Or either just lock their IP adress to that server if they get caught hacking.

Allot of people (including some of my friends) lost their HS ribbon for a unknown reason. So IMHO restricting them to play with that filth for something they did not do is a bit to extreme.

Though i support this type of idea fully as it does help.

your friends obviously either hacked, got their account locked by doing some dodgy trading/dealings with zp or account trading etc and deserve what they got
  • your friends obviously either hacked, got their account locked by doing some dodgy trading/dealings with zp or account trading etc and deserve what they got

That may be the case but why should they just be forced to be playing with those kids when they now play legitimate, seems pretty harsh even if they did hack.

Seems to only get rid of their second chance, everyone is entitled to a 2nd chance and that is lost when they get their 7 day ban. If you believe otherwise i'm done talking to you.
  • mjey wrote: »
    That may be the case but why should they just be forced to be playing with those kids when they now play legitimate, seems pretty harsh even if they did hack.

Seems to only get rid of their second chance, everyone is entitled to a 2nd chance and that is lost when they get their 7 day ban. If you believe otherwise i'm done talking to you.

seems like your justifying everyone hacking, because apparently were all entitled to a 2nd chance and we can all change, yep, go tell that to a certain hacking demographic who would love to hear those words
    i cheated, you're telling me to play with egyptians? what makes you think I will quit cheating.
    I will ****ing kill those egyptians with my hacks if your suggestion comes true.

yes pls

thnx