Reward for report

Hey guys, I think we should have little prize for report hackers in crossfire. The reward will be 10000GP or 10ZP so that the poor player will search hackers for us. And if u guys care about farming GP or ZP, I think its ok because the time wait for u guys checking those stuff; they might get bored so they not gonna create another char for farming.
Hope this help and sorry for my broken English. =))

Comments

• I've suggested 100 ZP per report in the past, but if they implement that, when the our midos find out there is a zb or gb reward, they will call everyone "hak" and start to report them. But it still can be happen only if they make measures like, if you make 3 false reports, you will be restricted to reporting for a month.
  • alright I'll make many accounts and hack on it with IP changer program :P

then report it with my main account from my other lap ...
  • The problem isn't that hackers don't get reported, the problem is that the support staff doesn't see the reports. I've reported hundreds of blatant hackers that only take 10 seconds of looking at them to know they are hacking, most of them been banned months after reporting. X-trap more likely to have gotten them then the support staff.

Adding a incentive to report will do nothing good, anyone remember when Z8 tried a forum post count ribbon? Suddenly we had thousands of players spamming the forums just for the ribbon, almost none of them posting anything more then "good idea" or "I agree". Z8 removed the ribbon with in 4 days because it was so bad.

Rather have solutions to support actually seeing the blatant hack reports quicker then something that will just make the system worse.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    The problem isn't that hackers don't get reported, the problem is that the support staff doesn't see the reports. I've reported hundreds of blatant hackers that only take 10 seconds of looking at them to know they are hacking, most of them been banned months after reporting. X-trap more likely to have gotten them then the support staff.

Adding a incentive to report will do nothing good, anyone remember when Z8 tried a forum post count ribbon? Suddenly we had thousands of players spamming the forums just for the ribbon, almost none of them posting anything more then "good idea" or "I agree". Z8 removed the ribbon with in 4 days because it was so bad.

Rather have solutions to support actually seeing the blatant hack reports quicker then something that will just make the system worse.

yeah just the X-trap will Detect them:)
    But i like his suggestion :P
  • Main problem with rewarding players with something like 10k GP or some minute amount of ZP is that it encourages, like Vatav points out, false alarms and spam. People are going to save every replay of every game they play in and report players in order to claim rewards. I understand that they could do reward per successful hacker banned, but then again its too much work and at the same time, it still encourages spam.

In my opinion there should NOT be GP/ZP/game rewards for reporting cheaters. The biggest reward that we get is a cleaner game, which is the reason that we all report hackers in the first place anyways.
  • one half cheater less ... and few minutes of wasted life from support team ... is reward enough! *..* keep healthy ... heil

P.S i do watch replays on dayly basis *..*
  • 10,000 GP?
    This is stupid, honestly.
    It's a bit too much.