Weapon Trading System.

A proper weapon trading system could be easily implemented. It doesnt need to be in-game, it could just be another page like the clan page.

To completely remove the "issue" of creating new accounts, buying, for example and M4A1, trading it to your main account then selling it for easy GP. Item shop weapons would be either made un-sell able or untradable. Since everyone can get them there is no legitimate point in trading them. Timed weapons would be obviously untradable.

Items like Crates/cosmetic/Slaughter Tickets would be untradable. So basically only Black Market weapons would be tradable. Slaughter Ticket weapons/VIP weapons I am unclear of, if we are following the rule of Item Shop weapons being untradable then they are untradable.

After a Weapon has been removed it is untradable. So say Gatling Gun, KTR-08 etc. will be untradable once they are removed. Weapons like the Royal Dragon weapons will be tradable since they are brought back for events.

Comments

• Been suggested COUNTLESS times but it doesnt seem that we will ever get something like that since it will lead to a loss of profit for z8

I agree but only for ZP black market weapons to be tradable since GP black market weapons might cause problems
  • And you only could trade couple times, like 5 gp things, and 5 zp things.
  • this suggestion had been suggested 15213214564 times in one week lol

i will give a final response for this suggestion :cool:

read the terms of use
    it says:
    [3.8.4] Item Transfer Policy
    It is the responsibility of the player to understand that all item sales are for the single account which purchased the item only. Transfer of items is not possible and requests for such actions will be denied.

it will not gonna happen,
    sry to kill your hope :p
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    lead to a loss of profit for z8

where is the evidence for this?
  • where is the evidence for this?

There: i have a duplicate m14 for example and i want to get the kukri gold
    An other guy has a duplicate kukri gold and want the m14
    We exchange our weapons and we both get what we want
    Now i dont have to spin crates to get the kukri gold and the other guy doesnt have to spin crates to get the m14 since we got them from the exchange

Did you understand my point?
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    There: i have a duplicate m14 for example and i want to get the kukri gold
    An other guy has a duplicate kukri gold and want the m14
    We exchange our weapons and we both get what we want
    Now i dont have to spin crates to get the kukri gold and the other guy doesnt have to spin crates to get the m14 since we got them from the exchange

Did you understand my point?

Yes I did understand it, you made it very clear and easy to understand you, however Black_Jesus will continue to make useless posts.
  • i agree with you .

but Z8 company will lose money ,

i suggested it maybe : Trading / Selling every weapons BM GP selling for GP an BM Zp selling for Zp
    Ex : some one have Kukri-H x2 and he would sell one , make sure will be good price with 50 or 60 K Zp .. ---> "Every one will win" <--- / who will buy " He Got the Kukri he want" .. who sell "He Got his Zp he want" and Z8 Company they got money from who has bought 60 K ZP and they got money after that crate Disappeared too ! .. Same with other weapons !

i think Z8 will earn a Crazy money cuz of that !