Hiding VIP marks&Disable the features!

what about giving the players the choice to disable the VIP weapons features(EXP boost and others) by hiding the VIP mark which besides your IGN in game.

The AK and the AWM are really good (good to use&not OP like the M4 -.-) but i don't want to be recognized in game as a farmer,i don't want any of the features i just want to use the guns.

the thing is:
getting the VIP weapons and use them like any other weapon in game,no features,no exp.

i bought the weapon~the company got the money~and i enjoyed the game on my way.

>>farmers stay out of this thread<<

Comments

• lMADlxYz wrote: »
    what about giving the players the choice to disable the VIP weapons features(EXP boost and others) by hiding the VIP mark which besides your IGN in game.

The AK and the AWM are really good (good to use&not OP like the M4 -.-) but i don't want to be recognized in game as a farmer,i don't want any of the features i just want to use the guns.

the thing is:
    getting the VIP weapons and use them like any other weapon in game,no features,no exp.

>>farmers stay out of this thread<<

not a bad idea..
  • when u want to penalty urself then do it right way *..* ... personally ... i need in past 20+ matches to get 5k exp ... not possible today anymore 20 matches 10 - 20k exp ... achievements and co.

the vips are flamed not only for exp boost options. well i started to penalty myself when i noticed that only competitive community do a flamefest where the newbies enjoy the game it is. so instant kick uk4 2010 - today. 2009 *..* were abusive too ... but not that weird.

so just play weapons u want and don't care what other say. get tired off kicks there is always something to improve.

p.s oh yeah uk5/8 facepalm
  • Youk_Fou wrote: »

so just play weapons u want and don't care what other say. get tired off kicks there is always something to improve.
    screw the others
    i only do that for my self
    the VIP mark won't be set next to my IGN -never happened never will-
    and,
    i said give the players a choice to hide the mark and disable the features,not forcing anyone to do so.
    screw the others
    i only do that for my self
    the VIP mark won't be set next to my IGN -never happened never will-
    and,
    i said give the players a choice to hide the mark and disable the features,not forcing anyone to do so.

Maybe true, becouse sometime's i dont want see the (V) item
  • There is no point
    I am called a farmer especially when i get good scores
    Let those guys rage they cant do anything to you, just ignore them

When i saw the title of the thread i though this had to be about the VIP weapons begging
    I would like to hide my "V" mark and play with the regular AK sometimes and the same time get the bonus exp, gp etc
    If i dare play with a normal weapon (AK for example) while i have my VIPs in bags, a bunch of guys come in front of me saying that they have the AK and demand my VIP and of course kick me if i ignore them
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    Let those guys rage they cant do anything to you, just ignore them

all what i want is to use the weapon without getting any extra's
    K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    I would like to hide my "V" mark and play with the regular AK sometimes and the same time get the bonus exp, gp etc
    idc about the exp,this thread is about using the weapons without getting the EXP as a result of hiding the VIP mark.
    ForumerCR7 wrote: »
    Maybe true, becouse sometime's i dont want see the (V) item
    you don't like it~ hide it,
    by doing this all the weapon's features will be disabled and you can use the weapon like any other weapon.

i bought the weapon~the company got the money~and i enjoyed the game on my way.
  • To be honest, I got called a farmer just because I killed someone with the M4A1 Iron and all you can really do is ignore it. If you really don't want to be known for using VIP weapons then just use a different gun because I am sure you can survive with a slightly slower reload speed.

I just don't see a point in hiding the VIP logo next to your name because if someone calls you a farmer, so what just ignore them. It is not like they achieve anything from calling you a farmer anyway.
  • Well even if you don't have a VIP, have a good rank, bad score they'll still call you a farmer. #CFlogic
  • Truecore wrote: »
    To be honest, I got called a farmer just because I killed someone with the M4A1 Iron and all you can really do is ignore it. If you really don't want to be known for using VIP weapons then just use a different gun because I am sure you can survive with a slightly slower reload speed.

I just don't see a point in hiding the VIP logo next to your name because if someone calls you a farmer, so what just ignore them. It is not like they achieve anything from calling you a farmer anyway.
    i said screw them
    am doing this for my self,my friends reaction,others
    don't comment on that part again

the suggestion is using the weapons and choose to disable the features ,do u like it ?
    i said screw them
    am doing this for my self,my friends reaction,others
    don't comment on that part again

the suggestion is using the weapons and choose to disable the features ,do u like it ?

I get what you mean and you're my friend, but I don't agree with this suggestion.

When players complain about vips it is because VIPs are considered OP! When called a farmer thats when you have a high rank and a bad score not because you own a VIP.

Don't want to be called a farmer? Get a better score without using VIPs.
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    I get what you mean and you're my friend, but I don't agree with this suggestion.

When players complain about vips it is because VIPs are considered OP! When called a farmer thats when you have a high rank and a bad score not because you own a VIP.

I agree, also I just got called a farmer for being ace for using a knife, makes sense :D
  • Truecore wrote: »
    I agree, also I just got called a farmer for being ace for using a knife, makes sense :D

Yea they hate the weapon not its "special" features.

Ps. Truecore iz hac men hhhhh
  • I've been called farmer from a Marshal that was bottom scoring well I was Ace.
    He went 1/6 as GR in GM before rage quitting well I was 18/3 as GR at the time.
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

Ignore the insults others give, most of the time they just trying to make excuses for their failures or are trying to convince you to play as badly as them so they stand a chance.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    I've been called farmer from a Marshal that was bottom scoring well I was Ace.
    He went 1/6 as GR in GM before rage quitting well I was 18/3 as GR at the time.
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

Ignore the insults others give, most of the time they just trying to make excuses for their failures or are trying to convince you to play as badly as them so they stand a chance.

When they complain much about vips I pull up RPK infernal.

well, i mentioned the AK and the AWM (not OP)
    the accuracy is the same,the damage is the same not like the m4
    also,
    I'm one of those who complain about the M4 IB _it shouldn't be in this game_
    and,no i didn't want to use the VIP be cuz it's op,
    the awm is piece of art and every one agrees it's worth every cent but the VIP thing...
    MoeDeta wrote: »
    I get what you mean

did you really got me right ?
    well, i mentioned the AK and the AWM (not OP)
    the accuracy is the same,the damage is the same not like the m4
    also,
    I'm one of those who complain about the M4 IB _it shouldn't be in this game_
    and,no i didn't want to use the VIP be cuz it's op,
    the awm is piece of art and every one agrees it's worth every cent but the VIP thing...

did you really got me right ?

Yea dude I got what you mean! Me as a marshall any VIP I use is a pay2win for people I kill in game.

Lots of my friends are the same. And I hate that only a few players know differences between gun spec not like others who call it OP regardless.

Also the m4 IB is nothing. Its OP but it needs certain players to use it, meaning its not OP its just how you use it.

I'm taking a test now so I hope I made sense^^
    Yea dude I got what you mean! Me as a marshall any VIP I use is a pay2win for people I kill in game.

Lots of my friends are the same. And I hate that only a few players know differences between gun spec not like others who call it OP regardless.

Also the m4 IB is nothing. Its OP but it needs certain players to use it, meaning its not OP its just how you use it.

I'm taking a test now so I hope I made sense^^

VIP weapons are multipliers to one's skills. They can't turn a cannon-fodder player into a room clearing killing machine, but they can turn a close match between two closely skilled players one-sided. VIP don't make players win by themselves, they just make it easier.

I've seen lots of players with VIPS do terrible at the game, if VIPS were Game breaking or "I Win" items then anyone with one shouldn't bottom score ever. They give big advantages when you know how to use them and are unbalanced compared to the game as a whole, but they still require skill to use effectively.

VIPs are the closest thing to Over-Powered in this game, but it so rare to find players with close enough skill levels for them to be making the difference between win and lose. Most games are decided by the number of players that know what they are doing then who has what weapon.