Zombie mode server/channel

Like echo 8, a competitive server and channel w.e, I think all the zombie mode lovers should come together and have a server/channel dedicated to zombie mode which makes it easier to play and find rooms and people who are familiar with zm :D

For example I believe in foxtrot server you would get the same ping as you do in alpha server.

Soooo...... If anyone is up for it we could make the zm server foxtrot 8?

If anyone is down to do this post +1 or w.e

Comments

• Just raid the Server/Channel until everyone knows that the Server/Channel is now a ZM area just get a bunch of friends to come over there and play alot of ZM there and post it on the forums and then alot of more people would do the same thing in the same Server/Channel sooner or later people will start to use that server as a area to find and play ZM matches.
  • Imtoonie wrote: »
    Like echo 8, a competitive server and channel w.e, I think all the zombie mode lovers should come together and have a server/channel dedicated to zombie mode which makes it easier to play and find rooms and people who are familiar with zm :D

For example I believe in foxtrot server you would get the same ping as you do in alpha server.

Soooo...... If anyone is up for it we could make the zm server foxtrot 8?

If anyone is down to do this post +1 or w.e

+1, but you should make Zombie Mode events, or we can make it together. in Echo 8.. after a while people will play ZM there also.
  • but i would make Server for ZM .. Called Zombie mode Server :D