Forum rules sug

here is my suggestion to the furom rules:

more than 100 posts in 1 week=BAN!!!

If there's something I can't stand are post farmers

"hahah good one"

"yes you are right"

"there is no thing they can do"

and another BS posts in every thread!!!!

and obviously this rule will not be apply on the moderators ^^

Comments

• Why does it matter, if they want to make loads of posts then let them, they achieve nothing out of post farming anyway.
  • Do not spam the forums. Spam includes repeated content in multiple threads and/or multiple forums. (this also includes encouragement to spam and responses to spam)

So if this is what you're referring to... there is already a rule in place.

There is a huge difference between users who actually spam useless posts and users who are actually helping out/trying to help out. I can't imagine myself spamming a hundred posts a week right now, so I can't relate. But why are you trying to target at users trying to help out others when post counts clearly have no value? There is no ribbon or other rewards for achieving a certain number of posts.
  • So if this is what you're referring to... there is already a rule in place.

There is a huge difference between users who actually spam useless posts and users who are actually helping out/trying to help out. I can't imagine myself spamming a hundred posts a week right now, so I can't relate. But why are you trying to target at users trying to help out others when post counts clearly have no value? There is no ribbon or other rewards for achieving a certain number of posts.

There are some people who are screw in their heads that actually believe that they can become MOD's if they will Significantly increase their post count!!

users like "Youmademate" and now it's also "CR7"

can you explain to these 2 that they will never become mods only by post-farm??

they don't comment on every thread for "help out to people",they do it cuze they think they will become admins on this way U.U
  • There are some people who are screw in their heads that actually believe that they can become MOD's if they will Significantly increase their post count!!

users like "Youmademate" and now it's also "CR7"

can you explain to these 2 that they will never become mods only by post-farm??

they don't comment on every thread for "help out to people",they do it cuze they think they will become admins on this way U.U

So you're telling me that we should punish users who dedicate their free time to helping ones in need, rather than users who actually violate the rules of the forums?

Are you saying that I had no impact on the forums before I became a moderator? Look, there is nothing that restricts users from applying for a moderator position. If they want, they may, but they are not guaranteed 100% that they'll be chosen. And posting often and helping out doesn't necessarily mean that they WANT to be a moderator. It may just be pure out of the air, meaning they just want to help for the sake of helping others. There is nothing wrong about that, and there is going to be nothing done against their posts or accounts unless they violate the forum rules or Z8 policy.

I hope that's clear.
  • So you're telling me that we should punish users who dedicate their free time to helping ones in need, rather than users who actually violate the rules of the forums?

They're not helping anyone, when someone makes a thread they give compliments so the person reacts back and they'll react back saying "np" and start about something else.
    keeps going like that, btw you suck at moderating.
  • They're not helping anyone, when someone makes a thread they give compliments so the person reacts back and they'll react back saying "np" and start about something else.

Does it seriously matter? As Fizzeq and myself already said, they don't achieve anything out of making loads of posts so it shouldn't matter if they make loads of posts. You can just ignore them ;)
  • Truecore wrote: »
    Does it seriously matter? As Fizzeq and myself already said, they don't achieve anything out of making loads of posts so it shouldn't matter if they make loads of posts. You can just ignore them ;)

Yeah it pretty does matter.
    Whenever I F'ing make a thread
    those fgts be talking about other things ( getting offtopic ) and keep doing it then no one gives a F about my thread anymore.
    Feels like I get trolled by them
  • They're not helping anyone, when someone makes a thread they give compliments so the person reacts back and they'll react back saying "np" and start about something else.

Conversational posts are kept to a minimum limit, most off-topic posts are usually deleted. You have no idea what I moderate and you don't get to see what I moderate, so let's just say that it's a dropped inquiry, which you aren't entitled to know anyways.

Thread is done already. Suggestion won't happen, closed.
This discussion has been closed.