Consequence for randomly kicking people

I'm pretty sure many people get kicked for stupid reasons.. People in CF abuse the voting system. High score? Kick, Not giving your VIP gun? Kick, Noob? Kick, Need a clan member to join? Kick, i once saw people spamming in chat F11 so i said 'why?' and one of them responded: fix you ping then play. My ping was 22. I couldn't believe that just happened.. i get kicked because my ping is too good?

So what i suggest is have a consequence for kicking people without a valid reason. And place a note in the voting system before someone kicks anyone and for the people who F11:
*If you kick someone that is not breaking any rule and your reason for kicking them is for your selfish advantage, then you could be banned if they report you* Please pay more attention to this as i stopped playing CF for a while for this reason. Make it so they can be reported because i am tired of "ACE HACK!" just because i killed them and they aren't 100% sure i hack but they say it anyway because they are frustrated and foolish children.

Comments

• NathanXDC1 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure many people get kicked for stupid reasons.. People in CF abuse the voting system. High score? Kick, Not giving your VIP gun? Kick, Noob? Kick, Need a clan member to join? Kick, i once saw people spamming in chat F11 so i said 'why?' and one of them responded: fix you ping then play. My ping was 22. I couldn't believe that just happened.. i get kicked because my ping is too good?

So what i suggest is have a consequence for kicking people without a valid reason. And place a note in the voting system before someone kicks anyone and for the people who F11:
    *If you kick someone that is not breaking any rule and your reason for kicking them is for your selfish advantage, then you could be banned if they report you* Please pay more attention to this as i stopped playing CF for a while for this reason. Make it so they can be reported because i am tired of "ACE HACK!" just because i killed them and they aren't 100% sure i hack but they say it anyway because they are frustrated and foolish children.

Yes, like how i did today: My kd was 12-3 in Search & Destroy mode, But i was scared to kill more becouse they already talked about to vote me and made F11 joke's ... and yep, when i killed 1 more i was getting kicked.
  • NathanXDC1 wrote: »

Half of the players abusing the kick vote dont even know how to speak English...they wont care even if they read that they will get banned as long as they kick YOU out of the room
    The in-game community right now is consisted of countless 12-14 year old kids who greatly abuse the kick vote system
    Also i dont think that reporting kick abusers will ever happen since z8 dont even have time to check the hacking reports, they wont care about kick voting abusers

Personally i think that the solution to this is allowing players to start a kick vote after reaching a certain level in game
    Of course this wont stop completly kick abusing since there are many high-leveled players who abuse the kick vote as well but it will make all those noobish smileys unable to kick and thats a big step forward