Hats Halloween and Hats Xmas

Good Day
I noticed that in the last few celebrations as Christmas and Halloween, reappeared weapons like the Mauser Halloween, Xmas Desert, the M249 Xmas. Although I have not gotten any of those weapons back, I really liked that the Z8 did, because some players, can they win rare weapons. Some of these guns that are returned from the very beginning of the game and players like I do not have, and was seeing something that I'd like to come back to this request. I started playing CF in the second half of 2012, and I have not had a chance to get rare items that I wish that they would return in their times of course. I'm referring to Hats Christmas and Halloween. I'm dying to have a Halloween Hat and Hat Christmas. Witches Hat, Pumpkin Hat Halloween. Rudolph and Santa Hat Helmet Christmas.Does pro next Halloween and Christmas there could be the possibility of these Hats back? I researched and saw that they were They Roulette GP. I would love to have a Witches Hat Santa Hat and this is my suggestion to Z8. Hats to return the Christmas and Halloween, there are many players who would love to get these rare items.
Thank Attention

Comments

• Quite hard to read what Google translated there...

Anyway, quite a low chance for the hats to come back.
  • :-/

Ur idea is cool dude ,but these crates are blanced .and placed in event situation,but if it was released in black market (normally)it wont be rare again ,not againest ur idea but still can they ever make Christmas Gp crates? Or halloween gp crates?
  • CFiFF1 wrote: »
    Good Day
    I noticed that in the last few celebrations as Christmas and Halloween, reappeared weapons like the Mauser Halloween, Xmas Desert, the M249 Xmas. Although I have not gotten any of those weapons back, I really liked that the Z8 did, because some players, can they win rare weapons. Some of these guns that are returned from the very beginning of the game and players like I do not have, and was seeing something that I'd like to come back to this request. I started playing CF in the second half of 2012, and I have not had a chance to get rare items that I wish that they would return in their times of course. I'm referring to Hats Christmas and Halloween. I'm dying to have a Halloween Hat and Hat Christmas. Witches Hat, Pumpkin Hat Halloween. Rudolph and Santa Hat Helmet Christmas.Does pro next Halloween and Christmas there could be the possibility of these Hats back? I researched and saw that they were They Roulette GP. I would love to have a Witches Hat Santa Hat and this is my suggestion to Z8. Hats to return the Christmas and Halloween, there are many players who would love to get these rare items.
    Thank Attention

No way they can come back,but I think new iteams will be patched into those crates.
    Good Day
    Thank Attention

I got all xmas/Halloween hats, im so Lucky *-* won it in 2010-2011
  • ForumerCR7 wrote: »
    I got all xmas/Halloween hats, im so Lucky *-* won it in 2010-2011

Are these hats permenanet? Or temporary?:D
  • Are these hats permenanet? Or temporary?:D

They were in GP crates and they could be won permanently.

OT:
    I would love to get my hands on one of these too, but the main cause why they won't be attainable again is that they caused problems. You can win 6 of any type of weapon, but can not own more than one of each char item. Well, not something unsolvable.
  • Are these hats permenanet? Or temporary?:D

I got them all pemanent, And got 2 for Days. guess 1200 days left :D
  • I wanted at least a Santa Hat, zp would pay up to get the permanent HAt Santa!
  • Around Santa Hat

Cool would get the Santa Hat, but I started playing two years after he appeared on the CT boxes. Even if you can only have one item, for example if returned to Santa and Rudolf Hat Hat is already very good win one. It may also be because you have 4 Bags and switch weapons, but Char is not possible to use more than one char at a time, then what good would have 2 or 3 Santa Hat??
    Cool would get the Santa Hat, but I started playing two years after he appeared on the CT boxes. Even if you can only have one item, for example if returned to Santa and Rudolf Hat Hat is already very good win one. It may also be because you have 4 Bags and switch weapons, but Char is not possible to use more than one char at a time, then what good would have 2 or 3 Santa Hat??

I dont know, I got

Santa helmet
    Santa Hat

Halloween Pumpkin
    Halloween witchHat
    I got them all pemanent, And got 2 for Days. guess 1200 days left :D

Iam a Gp player :/ who dont win any good charc item,wish i had it but lol who cares a russian commando with ksg is fine :D
  • Gp Grates

The KSG is good, but I have 6 and even then I wanted the permanent Santa Hat. Santa Hat + Angel Wings is very Pretty in Char. But as they will not be back with Hats, turn the KSG! It's a Good Weapon
    The KSG is good, but I have 6 and even then I wanted the permanent Santa Hat. Santa Hat + Angel Wings is very Pretty in Char. But as they will not be back with Hats, turn the KSG! It's a Good Weapon

Sure thing,i charged zp for new commando charc+ksg+headphones=I rock at TD and ghost :p
    Note(charged zp 1 time thus its so expensive)
  • I got Witches Hat, couldn't win the Santa hat when it came up tho.

They stopped doing perm character items because of problems with people winning multiples.
    From my understanding, CF is programmed in a way that causes difficulty with keeping track of multiple of the same character items on accounts. Why multiple weapons work fine tho is beyond me.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    I got Witches Hat, couldn't win the Santa hat when it came up tho.

They stopped doing perm character items because of problems with people winning multiples.
    From my understanding, CF is programmed in a way that causes difficulty with keeping track of multiple of the same character items on accounts. Why multiple weapons work fine tho is beyond me.

True? But that game is pay to play ,easy for zp,hard for Gp
  • True? But that game is pay to play ,easy for zp,hard for Gp

The ZP items are better and give advantages, but not to the extent where you 100% need them to stand a chance. I've played games that were completely decided on whether you bought anything or not, they not fun and most of them are dead now. The ZP items decide mostly at who wins at even skill levels.

Most ZP stuff is 5-20% better then the GP stuff, VIP weapons being a big leap into P2W territory. The biggest factory in your performance in this game is easily Ping and FPS, they have much bigger impact then even the VIP. No VIP can save you if you have 300+ ping and <30 FPS. Just getting a new computer as doubled my performance in this game, 20-40 FPS vs 100-200 FPS is huge.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    The ZP items are better and give advantages, but not to the extent where you 100% need them to stand a chance. I've played games that were completely decided on whether you bought anything or not, they not fun and most of them are dead now. The ZP items decide mostly at who wins at even skill levels.

Most ZP stuff is 5-20% better then the GP stuff, VIP weapons being a big leap into P2W territory. The biggest factory in your performance in this game is easily Ping and FPS, they have much bigger impact then even the VIP. No VIP can save you if you have 300+ ping and <30 FPS. Just getting a new computer as doubled my performance in this game, 20-40 FPS vs 100-200 FPS is huge.

True and i respect u ,but u do know what wins?an m4 vip vs normal m4
    Plus that game not fair for Gp why?
    1-if u bought zp u can convert it to 120k gp
    2-gp black market gives (500-10k),while zp ones give up to 30k (i think)
    3-no custom gp charcs,just the s.w.a.t etc...(no female gp charcs i mean)
    4-no good weapons at item shop(in my opinion just ak47-and tar 21)
  • True and i respect u ,but u do know what wins?an m4 vip vs normal m4

If equal skill, other equipment, computers, and ping? M4 VIP more likely to win, I'd give it 3 to 1 odds or 75% chance. More ammo, wallbang, faster reload, and a handy melee. But it still not a 100% I win button, just greatly not in your favor assuming all else is equal. It definetly the closest thing in this game to P2W tho. No argument there.

The term your looking for is Balanced, not Fair. The game is fair, but unbalanced.
  • True and i respect u ,but u do know what wins?an m4 vip vs normal m4

sry for getting into that but I wanted to reply :D

in ZP crates U can win 1 million GP in one crate btw :)

also there are new OP rifles for example U got now the Pindad it's rly OP gun :D I got killed with it many times @_@ , and most of the players are laggers so if U got good ping U can kill them with M16 <3 xD

anyway the M4 VIP IMO isn't rly good in killing groups at the same time , but let's say if U R the last player of your team and U need to kill 8 to win but they aren't together ( like a fast 1 VS 1 ) you will kill them easily with the M4 VIP ...
  • Any all what i wuld like to help Gp players at getting good gp things like that new pindad :D
  • zp grates

The Hats Well they might return. The fact Char items can only be purchased once is not problem. For it is only possible to use a char at a time, then what's the use of more than 1 item char? And just an advice, buy zp and spin the wheel to get your gp and zp. Besides you have the chance to win a permanent Top Gun, You can win 1000000 gp at once, win and win coupons Bons other temporary items.
    The Hats Well they might return. The fact Char items can only be purchased once is not problem. For it is only possible to use a char at a time, then what's the use of more than 1 item char? And just an advice, buy zp and spin the wheel to get your gp and zp. Besides you have the chance to win a permanent Top Gun, You can win 1000000 gp at once, win and win coupons Bons other temporary items.

Yes, I got 55 million gp, ( I spent too much in black market ) and i can do what ever i want now. i can spin how much gp crates i want, i guess my arm will break before my gp is gone:D
    Yes, I got 55 million gp, ( I spent too much in black market ) and i can do what ever i want now. i can spin how much gp crates i want, i guess my arm will break before my gp is gone:D

lol and I'm happy with my 30K GP xD

55 million Gp 0_o
    can u send me 20k¿
  • gp

If I were together all my gps, I have almost 15 million, but I've spent. But I'll still run many boxes will have enough of zp and gp