How often are our ideas heard?

A lot of people post suggestions but really I don't see any suggestions getting through .z8 simply does what they want and tbh from what I've seen, never really listens to the community.take that gold knife idea for example its been round for a long time but never included into the game despite the amount of support it got(even moderaters thought it was a good idea )but it never got past the suggestion stage.It makes me sad to see lots of people posting there valid ideas and opinions some of which are really good ideas and yet they never get through ): .I mean who actually is bringing these ideas up to the people who make the content to crossfire? Mabe I'm wrong but if an idea gets as much support as the golden knife one why has it not been added? its not like it's a huge decision that will change gameplay.So my suggestion is to listen to the cf community more after all what's the point in a suggestion area on the forums if it's never bought to the attention of the people who make game content for crossfire?plus one this if you support my suggestion .

Comments

• I'd assume many of the recent ZP crate and rental/temp guns were influenced by the gun suggestion sticky on this forum, most of them follow the same order in which they were posted too. A few examples would be the Mk23 Silenced, MG4, M240B(my suggestion), Deagle Silenced, AA12, M14 Silenced Blue Camo(hasn't been used in an event yet apparently). I believe the Dual Colt Hellfire was suggested somewhere on this forum long before it was released too.
  • Simple answer, this is Smilegate's game and take every decisions. Each CrossFire communities have tons of ideas, great ones at that, but so does Smilegate. Not every suggestions will go through, even if any publishers shows potential ideas to the developers; they will still have the final word on it. Beside, even with G4Box constantly pushing back the releases of some specific content, Smilegate still recently added FOX, Barrett sniper, etc.

There were some suggestions that seems like they went through and Smilegate added them into the game; although it might as well be a simple coincidence. I mean, it's easy to suggest a weapon and see it appear in the game later; while thinking that they might had see say suggestion here, but could had simply chose among the many existing weapons in the world; real ones, prototypes or even their own creations, etc.

That said, it still leads to the possibility that the DSR-1, Winchester Scope & perhaps some other ones that might have slipped my mind; may have been considered by the developers from suggestion threads in our version and added them based of that. If that appears to be case, then that's absolutely great!

I personally highly encourage people to keep making suggestions. When people put enough thought on them, they can be a really good read and we could think: yeah, I would love that! There's not much to lose really, it's just nice to voice its opinions and ideas, as long you remember that the developers will always have the final word no matter what, :P
  • yes my "get EXP or not from the match" suggestion was a gold X_X

why no one listen to us =(((
  • i remember the p228 camo being suggested
  • Right words

Mr simrock is right really\
    But at least i wish too see trade weapon system,customized weapon system
    :D still Cf rocks and i like it
  • Mr simrock is right really\
    But at least i wish too see trade weapon system,customized weapon system
    :D still Cf rocks and i like it

I suggested the trading system ,crossfire would be more cool if that suggest when through Z8
  • Beside, even with G4Box constantly pushing back the releases of some specific content, Smilegate still recently added FOX, Barrett sniper, etc.

Really? Recently?? If you go to Chinese CF FOX and barrett sniper has been released in years. Also CF China is powered by Smilegate too. Consider that before you make that statement.
  • ohyousure wrote: »
    Really? Recently?? If you go to Chinese CF FOX and barrett sniper has been released in years. Also CF China is powered by Smilegate too. Consider that before you make that statement.

g4box didn't consider to implement none of them ... even it was on cfcn for years *..* ... so about the final word and pushing back ...
    btw haters gona hate ... it will not make the life any harder *..*

P.S to starter ... did see only few fix suggestions realized *..*
  • I will leave the game by selling my acc and buy a new playstation 4 :D with CFD ghosts
    S0 do like me sell u r acc and buy a t-shirt or a new phone :D