shadow mode

REMOVE KIK VOTE IN SHADOW MODE in last 5 rounds..........at list if u get kik u don t spend time 4 nothing in 12 rounds, an a idiot kik u cos u use his precios weapon or steel his kill . its imposible to play, all time u get kik by a noob if u dont remove kik vote, this mode will be remain whit no players cos nobody like to b kik in last round

Comments

• That is why I prefer wave mode.

It only takes 4 others friends/clannies to be on your team to be unkickable and nobody (generally) randomly kicks there and if they do people are too busy playing to care about the vote.
  • Atheistic wrote: »
    That is why I prefer wave mode.

It only takes 4 others friends/clannies to be on your team to be unkickable and nobody (generally) randomly kicks there and if they do people are too busy playing to care about the vote.

is a matter of taste: I PREFER BLONDES
  • +1

Irealy hate that when i get kicked at last round
  • Is this Shadow mode EM or INV?
    I have yet to be kicked in Shadow Mode INV, and played 30 games of it so far.

Round based modes where dead players stay dead are always more kick happy, do to bored dead players or killed players caring more about being killed.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Is this Shadow mode EM or INV?
    I have yet to be kicked in Shadow Mode INV, and played 30 games of it so far.

Round based modes where dead players stay dead are always more kick happy, do to bored dead players or killed players caring more about being killed.

Everytime I do Shadow Mode Inv, I always get kicked :D It is quite a easy mode to boost your kills but it is annoying that every game I had I have been kicked so I kinda gave up with it at the moment. I would play more Shadow Mode but in my opinion there is nothing there to keep me on that mode and it is just like an advanced mode of Ghost Mode, I think we all know how well that went.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    Everytime I do Shadow Mode Inv, I always get kicked :D It is quite a easy mode to boost your kills but it is annoying that every game I had I have been kicked so I kinda gave up with it at the moment. I would play more Shadow Mode but in my opinion there is nothing there to keep me on that mode and it is just like an advanced mode of Ghost Mode, I think we all know how well that went.

Interesting, wonder what am I doing that keeps me from being kicked.
    The kills in SM INV haven't been counted towards my KD, but that might be a bug if you are getting them counted. SM needs more maps for variety, but it I still find interesting. So far BL seems to be the easy side, GR relying on your teammates not to spray constantly at nothing.
  • today i played 1 hour and got 80 kills, guess what happened! I was kicked! an idiot kicked me because of i was just best! remove kick votes in shadow, mutant, hero modes, no no all modes! if x-trap works properly, there is no need vote kick system!
  • MrUxell wrote: »
    today i played 1 hour and got 80 kills, guess what happened! I was kicked! an idiot kicked me because of i was just best! remove kick votes in shadow, mutant, hero modes, no no all modes! if x-trap works properly, there is no need vote kick system!

i quite play shadow mode i always get kik at list if i get kik give me my experience and my gp i hate play 11 rounds, get kik and have no exp or gp
  • Ha! SM is not an advanced version of GM. It is a simplified version with little skill. No Bhopping and no PPing. I played a game last night and went 86-30. The mode is far easier then GM. I also have never had a problem with kicking. In fact, I've had the opposite. The lobby refused to kick a blatant hacker. But oh well, that's CF.
  • WolfieGM wrote: »
    Ha! SM is not an advanced version of GM. It is a simplified version with little skill. No Bhopping and no PPing. I played a game last night and went 86-30. The mode is far easier then GM. I also have never had a problem with kicking. In fact, I've had the opposite. The lobby refused to kick a blatant hacker. But oh well, that's CF.

you got 2 mode's INF & EM, In INF they kick very fast.. in EM not really. becouse you got a team, and if your good they want you..

INF is like (FFA)
  • Dear ecu

If I get your suggestion good, I will give an example why it will fail.
    I am a hacker, I see a room thats open and there are 5 rounds left. I join and I use my aimbot and kill everyone during the 5 rounds and I know I will be unkickable.

Now if you're saying = You have to be there from the beginning etc...
    I can be there from the beginning ( play very bad ) when the last 5 rounds start, I use my aimbot to higher my score ^^ ( 8 players x 5 = 40+ kills for me ).