New update suggestion

I've seen that the in crossfire the stats on the guns are not very accurate and doesn't give you a lot of information. So i thought make them like this:
r995.png
As you can see the red bit is the downside of making a mod such as adding a silencer and decreasing the damage but in return you have more accuracy and less recoil the blue and green bit.
Rather than this:
5qah.png

And the CF specs aren't reliable because it shoots differently in an actual game.
So adding to this i though make guns editable and customization such as:
NZAYW.jpg
You could win these parts in crates, achieving ribbons, achievement rewards, buying them in the FP shop or with GP 20,000-50,000 each or something. Also make it so you can add the silencer which will increase accuracy and decrease recoil but decrease damage. And be able to buy skins for the gun which will increase the specs a little. You could also make it so you buy these parts in the mall with BP or make a new section just for them. Adding more parts to the gun will also make it little bit heavier depending on the parts and adding a skin or changing the material of the gun will make it lighter. Also the components will have different tiers 1-2-3 and will get more expensive as they are better. You should also add things to melee weapons and grenades as well like increasing the speed of attack or throwing it faster or having the ability to revoke the hit or the throw so you right click and when it shows the animation you can choose not to continue and pull back. It will also be cool if you could see other people's guns in-game so you right click on their name and check out their gun mods.

Comments

• +1 for the stats , but adding and removing something from a gun can't be made after releasing all those guns :)
  • 50005h wrote: »
    +1 for the stats , but adding and removing something from a gun can't be made after releasing all those guns :)

Yeah true but all those guns released with skins and silencers could already be a part of their gun, so if you own perm m4a1 camo with silencer then the gun will still be the same, you can remove or add other parts so i could remove my scope from my m4a1 custom and add a liquid metal material + a better barrel decreasing recoil. What i mean is the guns already released have those parts on them already and they could be modified, nothing to lose.
  • I dont think you understand how difficult the gun modification thing would be to do....
  • NathanXDC1 wrote: »
    I've seen that the in crossfire the stats on the guns are not very accurate and doesn't give you a lot of information. So i thought make them like this:
    r995.png
    As you can see the red bit is the downside of making a mod such as adding a silencer and decreasing the damage but in return you have more accuracy and less recoil the blue and green bit.
    Rather than this:
    5qah.png

And the CF specs aren't reliable because it shoots differently in an actual game.
    So adding to this i though make guns editable and customization such as:
    NZAYW.jpg
    You could win these parts in crates, achieving ribbons, achievement rewards, buying them in the FP shop or with GP 20,000-50,000 each or something. Also make it so you can add the silencer which will increase accuracy and decrease recoil but decrease damage. And be able to buy skins for the gun which will increase the specs a little. You could also make it so you buy these parts in the mall with BP or make a new section just for them. Adding more parts to the gun will also make it little bit heavier depending on the parts and adding a skin or changing the material of the gun will make it lighter. Also the components will have different tiers 1-2-3 and will get more expensive as they are better. You should also add things to melee weapons and grenades as well like increasing the speed of attack or throwing it faster or having the ability to revoke the hit or the throw so you right click and when it shows the animation you can choose not to continue and pull back. It will also be cool if you could see other people's guns in-game so you right click on their name and check out their gun mods.

+1 Nice idea, btw it would be cool if you can UPGRADE any weapon with zp&gp parts, like awm with a small red dot for quickscope's like the black ops 2

anyway

happy Easter:)
  • ForumerCR7 wrote: »
    +1 Nice idea, btw it would be cool if you can UPGRADE any weapon with zp&gp parts, like awm with a small red dot for quickscope's like the black ops 2

anyway

happy Easter:)

Well yeah that's the idea xD and change the type of material your gun is made out of.. like just get a normal M4A1 or AK47 and start adding stuff.. be like hmm make it a Plutonium Material or made out of Californium which has its ups and downs like making the bullet slide faster through the gun, add a Silencer type B which is long or short adding more accuracy, a Nice Scope, Longer Barrel or a barrel which cools faster after long bursts or stabilizes your recoil faster, More ammo, Longer bullets with more penetration, Faster bolt action, add a special ability like the VIP guns have so you can hit with the back of the gun or add a knife. But these parts wont be so easy to be acquired... You can buy them permanently with ZP or what currency they want and as many as you want to put on different weapons and they won't be so cheap so not everyone has them.. the better it is the higher the price tier 1-2-3 and you can have a section up next to the FP shop called Forging or Modification where you store and buy your parts/components. And there you can place your gun in the middle and start modifying it.. which will change its specs to make it better or slightly better, it shouldn't be very OP so everything is balanced. Remember all those released guns already have those parts on them so they can take them off or replace them with better ones.. they don't lose anything so i can take off my scope from my m4a1-custom and add a different scope which is better in its own way. I hope you understand my idea :D
    Well yeah that's the idea xD and change the type of material your gun is made out of.. like just get a normal M4A1 or AK47 and start adding stuff.. be like hmm make it a Plutonium Material or made out of Californium which has its ups and downs like making the bullet slide faster through the gun, add a Silencer type B which is long or short adding more accuracy, a Nice Scope, Longer Barrel or a barrel which cools faster after long bursts or stabilizes your recoil faster, More ammo, Longer bullets with more penetration, Faster bolt action, add a special ability like the VIP guns have so you can hit with the back of the gun or add a knife,. But these parts wont get so easy to be acquired... You can buy them permanently with ZP or what currency they want and as many as you want to put on different weapons and they won't be so cheap so not everyone has them.. the better it is the higher the price tier 1-2-3 and you can have a section up next to the FP shop called Forging or Modification where you store and buy your parts/components. And there you can place your gun in the middle and start modifying it.. which will change its specs to make it better or slightly better, it shouldn't be very OP so everything is balanced. Remember all those released guns already have those parts on them so they can take them off or replace them with better ones.. they don't lose anything so i can take off my scope from my m4a1-custom and add a different scope which is better in its own way. You you understand my idea :D

Yes, and i would buy a extra THICK BLACK silencer for my ak gold :D
    and a Red dot scope on it :O
  • ForumerCR7 wrote: »
    Yes, and i would buy a extra THICK BLACK silencer for my ak gold :D
    and a Red dot scope on it :O

Oh Yeah! or have a cross on your scope; there would be many types of scopes that have different crosshairs like 15+ different scopes and some scopes are rectangular or square which will give them more space to see through it on the sides or the sides are thinner so they won't get in the way. Like this one but bigger:
    HlKSxKX.png
  • Oh and you can buy already made guns that are made by the game with its parts on them and have guns for a temp time that can be won through achievements that are really good but if you buy a gun from the shop temporary or any gun temporary you won't be able to modify it as it will one day expire so you can't take any parts from it. The guns bought by coupons are guns with parts already on them and the gun can still be modified. The guns from the black market are really good ones so the BM can still be used as the guns there have good parts on them and you can take their parts off or add others. All the parts in the game can be bought but the ones from the BM have really good ones some parts on them have Tier 3 so they aren't so easy to get. Even though all parts in the game can be bought the best ones are still expensive. Maybe in the dog tag you can give 1-3 parts randomly which could be tier 1 which has a chance of 70% of it being tier 1, tier 2 having a chance of 20% and tier 3 10% as it is the best. So not everything is so easy to obtain.
    Oh Yeah! or have a cross on your scope; there would be many types of scopes that have different crosshairs like 15+ different scopes and some scopes are rectangular or square which will give them more space to see through it on the sides or the sides are thinner so they won't get in the way. Like this one but bigger:
    HlKSxKX.png

yes i mean a RED dot scope like this :) they call this ''rds''
  • This is an amazing idea and I did think of it but never said anything lol I would LOVE to see this in the game just having more control of my guns would be nice to see and it being for GP FP Crate Rewards and Ribbon Rewards it will end up being super fair for everyone with its balance for each add on with your gun.

Reminds me of Crysis 1 and 2 xD
  • Really interesting idea, I have played a few games with this feature and I'm not against it, but this would be very hard to implement. I doubt that they would put something like this in the game.

+1 anyway
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;3949594']Really interesting idea, I have played a few games with this feature and I'm not against it, but this would be very hard to implement. I doubt that they would put something like this in the game.

+1 anyway

If they want to make something new rather than releasing the same gun with a different skin then they will work hard on it because soon people will get bored of the same guns.. Although new modes are really successful, i mean if they made this game and made all those game mods then they could probably do this as well and make people use their money to buy parts this way xD
  • More ideas adding to this: Not all parts can be bought individually, the parts on the guns in the BM are really good as i said but some of them are unique parts that have a purple background behind them. They are elite parts that can not be taken off the gun and they are very good, so the guns from the BM have 1 or 2 elite parts on them and the rest may be 1-2-3 tiers. All parts that are tier 1 have a plain white background, tier 2 has a yellow - orange color and tier 3 has a red color so you can see the difference between them. Maybe you can add so only a certain amount of tier 3s can be put on 1 gun, also there may be 2 barrels with the same tier but not the same: They might decrease something else and increase another spec depending on how you prefer it, so for example all tier 1 parts can only increase a spec for a maximum of 5 something (range, damage) just an example its too high anyway. Then tier 2 has a maximum of 10 and tier 3 20 but elite ones can go up to 25 and elites can have more specs increased than the others so it will have dmg, accuracy, recoil increase while tier 1 only has 1 like dmg and increases its maximum amount of specs increase as the tier goes up .. but they are not always the same if they are in the same tier; they might vary so everything is balanced and people choose their parts wisely how they like it but there is no such thing as the best parts.. well so might be very good but not 1 is the best.. they decrease something along with increasing but some may not and increase 6 and decrease something else by 4 and could be a rare one even though it might be low tier. Oh and it will be cool if you could trade your parts with other players as you might not need some but other prefer.
  • Awesome idea... I thought of this aswell too, but damn... You presented it 100 times better than i would.

BIIIIIIG +1
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »
    Awesome idea... I thought of this aswell too, but damn... You presented it 100 times better than i would.

BIIIIIIG +1

Thanks xD i wrote sooo much, like an essay throughout the whole thread, so many ideas came to me and i just had to write it all down. I guess school did really help lol