Fix something crossfire...

I am deeply upset with Crossfire and what it has become. I am VERY shocked CF can still get people to host tournaments in NA. There is many issues here, and I decided I would help voice more of this in one thread, instead of it being so spread out.

1. The xtrap and the constant in game errors.
There is so many xtrap errors, and it gets annoying. I can not have mumble running when I open up crossfire, and I cant have shadow play(A recording/streaming program made by Nvidia) open either, even though it wont work with cf. Then, there is all these in game errors that every one gets constantly. The hack tool detected error, that is just ridiculous. I realize this may not be crossfire team's problem, but talk to xtrap about this stuff, I would love to see you guys showing the community that you guys do talk to each other, and are trying to fix these things. This brings me to the second one,

2. The morning pubs in alpha..
Man, I hate getting on crossfire in the morning. For one, echo 8 is dead, for two all the hackers that are just flooded in Alpha. Its very difficult to just find a room without some guy hacking, and with the team willing to kick him. But, even when that one player will finally kick the hacker, no one will F11. The team keeps him, as it gives them more wins or something, which I dont understand. (but, thats coming for a guy who rejoins every match and has a 10%, if even that, win ratio). A new kick system or something like that would be nice, as some people have proposed before.

3. The new game types and guns
Why does z8 keep deciding to release more guns and game types? Personally, I think we have plenty at the moment, but I can understand you guys trying to catch up to the Chinese version of CF with all the new modes. You guys have other problems that I believe the community will love to be fixed then "Shadow Mode" for example. Some people can't even play the game right now because of the xtrap issue with windows 8 users.

4. The old M4 and AK-47
I did not play crossfire back when they had the Chinese versions of these guns, but what was the point of changing these? Then, sending some players to international events when they have to learn to use the version of a gun there in a couple of days, if even that, is a little ridiculous of you guys in most competitive player opinions. Bringing back the old m4 and ak will help the competitive players do better in China, and make CF NA look better. As I have read in the forums, you guys could keep the North America's version of M4 and Ak-47 while putting the Chinese version in the shop. That way, you could keep the people happy that like the NA version, while letting others that wish to try and go to international events better prepared.

5. The reg and the interp
I think the title will say it all, the reg is just terrible. I can headshot a man, see blood, but 0 damage. The interp is not good either, a player can peak a guy, be behind the wall a fair distant, then die, (at least on their screen.) This drives many players mad, not just me.

These are just SOME of the issues that I have with this game, as I dont even believe a mod will bother to look at this and consider any of this. I have started playing cs:go more than crossfire as many of the players have already, and will probably be leaving crossfire soon for it as the game play and the support here is terrible from my experience.

If anyone would like to give me some feedback on this, or any editorials I need to make, that would be great. Never been the best at writing. (Scova corrects me all the time.)

Comments