ALL PRO Players STOP Cry ABOUT H@CKERS

Hi , stop cry about h@ckers , we can't do anything about this only to REPORT , and REPORT and REPORT ..

They will get banned 100% , trust me .... i make 1 report and 12 players get banned , 11 get banned permanently and 1 only for 1 month ,
from 11 players who get permanently banned there are and Marshal with Vip , LT Colonel and rest are Captain .. soo .... more report means more banned :))

i make the report in 23 January and all get banned in 23-24 January since then no one play anymore ... BYE H@CKERS :))))

Z8Games work at Banned System .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQeHCaS7Gco

Comments

• ESLgeorge wrote: »
    Hi , stop cry about h@ckers , we can't do anything about this only to REPORT , and REPORT and REPORT ..

They will get banned 100% , trust me .... i make 1 report and 12 players get banned , 11 get banned permanently and 1 only for 1 month ,
    from 11 players who get permanently banned there are and Marshal with Vip , LT Colonel and rest are Captain .. soo .... more report means more banned :))

i make the report in 23 January and all get banned in 23-24 January since then no one play anymore ... BYE H@CKERS :))))

The sad thing is that they don't get banned, you can send in a report but not much is being done about it because there is an insane amount of reports send into Crossfire and half of them don't even upload properly. I have seen the same hacker roaming about for a good 2-3 months now using his pro shoot through walls ability.

I'm sorry but how are you suppose to tell if a hacker got banned or not, did you add each and every one and just hope they didn't come back on in a week towards a month or something, they don't let you know whether they hack or not or even let you know if they got banned.

I literally gave up in reporting players because I don't personally believe that it does anything as there are an insane amount of hackers as it is already. Personally, I can ignore the hackers and just join another room but more and more players are going because the hackers are slowly overtaking the normal players.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    The sad thing is that they don't get banned, you can send in a report but not much is being done about it because there is an insane amount of reports send into Crossfire and half of them don't even upload properly. I have seen the same hacker roaming about for a good 2-3 months now using his pro shoot through walls ability.

I'm sorry but how are you suppose to tell if a hacker got banned or not, did you add each and every one and just hope they didn't come back on in a week towards a month or something, they don't let you know whether they hack or not or even let you know if they got banned.

I literally gave up in reporting players because I don't personally believe that it does anything as there are an insane amount of hackers as it is already. Personally, I can ignore the hackers and just join another room but more and more players are going because the hackers are slowly overtaking the normal players.

when i know some one hack i save the reply each one and i put all in 1 folder with information in txt file and with all screen , when i have 10-11-12-15 hackers i start to report all , exemple like here , and i check every day (when im at the work and im boring) each player to see if the lost the Honorable Soldier and when was the last time when he play .... like here .. all players from 12 , 11 have banned permanently :) trust me , all have banned ....

to tell you something ....
    you have 4 time when you can get banned

1. banned 3 days + you lose your Honorable Soldier
    2. banned 7 days
    3. banned 14 days
    4. banned 1 month
    and last time 5 you will get banned permanently :) .
  • Banning

ok i agree to the idea that z8 games started to ban hackers :) Cool idea,but still we have to watch who haks and who plays pro,we dont want to ban pros too,right?
  • hmmm
    i reportet in february a wallshooter (1st LT with AK-Beast)
    what happens?
    NOTHING
    He still plays with his honorable ribbon.
  • ESLgeorge wrote: »

When there are still hackers, it is natural that players still cry.

As we observed, we can not see a significant reduction of hackers after January 23th till at least last week. And you have to know you need use statistics to evaluation something, for example, how many reports you have send and what the percentage the players are banned. When you take your individual experience, it is easy to create a wrong image.