Punishment for hackers.

I see so many hackers win GP crates or using crate weapons and it's annoying. I suggest that anyone banned for hacking loses the ability to spin crates. (GP of course)

Any input?

Comments

• -1 what the fuck is wrong with you?
    So you're not letting them spin GP crates
    but you allow them to spin ZP crates
    ^ they won't and they'll make a new acc and hack again

and also I want to spin crates.
  • I'm beyond the point of caring about what hackers get/can't get now... Who actually cares now? Think you should just focus on yourself, instead of worrying about what happens to hackers. It won't make a difference, it certainly won't stop hackers from winning crates because they could easily make another account...(like they normally do)
  • What's the point? They can buy a Crystal Gatling Gun for 900 days.
  • WOW OK.
    I don't have a H/S ribbon and I wouldn't be able to spin.
    Glad I have every gun including every pistol 4 times :)
  • Good idea actually.

Also they should make exp/gp weekends and events only open to honourable soldiers, they did it once for an event so it can be done.

However for one event long ago is ust not enough, it should be all.

It would give people an incentive to to legit and would punish those that don't in effect ruin their account. IMO any account banned for hacking should be reset to Trainee.
  • I'm beyond the point of caring about what hackers get/can't get now... Who actually cares now? Think you should just focus on yourself, instead of worrying about what happens to hackers. It won't make a difference, it certainly won't stop hackers from winning crates because they could easily make another account...(like they normally do)

Right................
  • "I suggest there be an (Event) just for "Hackers"!
    This event will include - ZPoints, Free Spins, and BP.

The event will be a Contest, or Tournament between
    Hackers to see who has the "Best Hacking-Tools?"

Since 'most' Hackers do not have all the (Buttons)
    on their Mouse; I'm sure, they will believe its Legit.

Than, between the Judges, MODs, GMs, and whomever
    can be (Video Recording) - will know who all the hackers are?

Now CF has the opportunity to (Ban) as many Hackers smart
    enough to enter into these events.

This may sound ridiculous, and unrealistic; but it worked with
    a situation more serious, at a (Show-up rate of 75%)!

"So either this Post is funny, or it can be taken literally?"

I myself will miss the Hackers if they were "Banned", because
    I enjoy the look on their faces when I Pop them all over Egypt.

Formerly - Pistol][Pete
  • EnSayers wrote: »
    "I suggest there be an (Event) just for "Hackers"!
    This event will include - ZPoints, Free Spins, and BP.

The event will be a Contest, or Tournament between
    Hackers to see who has the "Best Hacking-Tools?"

Since 'most' Hackers do not have all the (Buttons)
    on their Mouse; I'm sure, they will believe its Legit.

Than, between the Judges, MODs, GMs, and whomever
    can be (Video Recording) - will know who all the hackers are?

Now CF has the opportunity to (Ban) as many Hackers smart
    enough to enter into these events.

This may sound ridiculous, and unrealistic; but it worked with
    a situation more serious, at a (Show-up rate of 75%)!

"So either this Post is funny, or it can be taken literally?"

I myself will miss the Hackers if they were "Banned", because
    I enjoy the look on their faces when I Pop them all over Egypt.

Formerly - Pistol][Pete

Getting a better anti-cheat system is 10 times easier than doing this.
  • CFKhalifa wrote: »
    Getting a better anti-cheat system is 10 times easier than doing this.

yes, this X-Trap thing is so bad.
  • I was exciting when I saw x-trap finally updated, so i logged in to game and enter a td egypt, after loading screen, i immediately shoot by a shotgun without any movement. Ok no problem, I want to see how long i can stay in this room. There are at least 6 hackers in the room. after 5 mins, i Rage Quit. This is not a game that make me smile. This is torture. Unless you like to be ****d. I don't see any points to play this game anymore. Uninstall is only solution. Bye!crossfire. I still have 20k zp in my account, i guess i can use it on lost saga?
  • welox123 wrote: »
    I was exciting when I saw x-trap finally updated, so i logged in to game and enter a td egypt, after loading screen, i immediately shoot by a shotgun without any movement. Ok no problem, I want to see how long i can stay in this room. There are at least 6 hackers in the room. after 5 mins, i Rage Quit. This is not a game that make me smile. This is torture. Unless you like to be ****d. I don't see any points to play this game anymore. Uninstall is only solution. Bye!crossfire. I still have 20k zp in my account, i guess i can use it on lost saga?

This is why I think Saidin is working in a wrong direction.

XTrap, even works very well, will be at least 1 days delay after hacking code update, and normally overpass by hacker quickly. And we know that it can not even create any significant change to hacker situation most of the time.

So no matter how fast xtrap updates, we still suffer from hackers. This will be an endless cycle. Nothing will influence the game experience.

Unless z8 can have enough in game patrol to instantly ban hackers every minutes and every room, nothing else can change the game experience now.

That is why we need host kick ability instead of vote kick. Host kick will at least create some room without hacker inside, even when the patch failed, and no patrol resource is available.
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    This is why I think Saidin is working in a wrong direction.

XTrap, even works very well, will be at least 1 days delay after hacking code update, and normally overpass by hacker quickly. And we know that it can not even create any significant change to hacker situation most of the time.

So no matter how fast xtrap updates, we still suffer from hackers. This will be an endless cycle. Nothing will influence the game experience.

Unless z8 can have enough in game patrol to instantly ban hackers every minutes and every room, nothing else can change the game experience now.

That is why we need host kick ability instead of vote kick. Host kick will at least create some room without hacker inside, even when the patch failed, and no patrol resource is available.
    "I agree 100% for the "Host" being the (Eye of Security) in CF
    In-Game; aswell in Patrolling the - Different Modes, even if not to play?

But the In-Game Patrol can check (Rooms) to see who's playing --
    Focusing only on "Hackers Activity, and IGN: Known Culpits!"