Better Graphics Settings

I think everyone should have the choice to make the game look better with a slider like the one used for Wave Mode just let it work for every single map some people do have very powerful computers that can run this game with 190+ FPS so we want to push the limit by making the game look better but keeping a good FPS limit. The game design is good I like it but having the choice of having upgraded shadows to better HD looks of weapons or building would let the people who want to enjoy the game with better looking stuff have the control of doing it and the people who can't run this stuff can keep playing with the normal setting which are fine and won't change the gameplay at all.

This suggestion can be pointless but still be nice to have just for the looks and nothing more it does not need to change the gameplay at all and no one can notice each other slider point because it will all feel the same but only the player could see their changes.

One thing that should be added is the sun blinding you even though it is realistic it will change the gameplay because if your getting blinded by it and no one else is because they put the slider on a lower setting it won't be far and then people will don't use their point on the slider since it will just ruin them and it shouldn't even be a choice because I don't think anyone should need to be blinded by the sun. The slider should only upgrade looks and nothing else not increasing anything or decreasing anything ( Not talking about FPS ) it should be the same map but better looking.

Comments

• I think everyone should have the choice to make the game look better with a slider like the one used for Wave Mode just let it work for every single map some people do have very powerful computers that can run this game with 190+ FPS so we want to push the limit by making the game look better but keeping a good FPS limit. The game design is good I like it but having the choice of having upgraded shadows to better HD looks of weapons or building would let the people who want to enjoy the game with better looking stuff have the control of doing it and the people who can't run this stuff can keep playing with the normal setting which are fine and won't change the gameplay at all.

This suggestion can be pointless but still be nice to have just for the looks and nothing more it does not need to change the gameplay at all and no one can notice each other slider point because it will all feel the same but only the player could see their changes.

One thing that should be added is the sun blinding you even though it is realistic it will change the gameplay because if your getting blinded by it and no one else is because they put the slider on a lower setting it won't be far and then people will don't use their point on the slider since it will just ruin them and it shouldn't even be a choice because I don't think anyone should need to be blinded by the sun. The slider should only upgrade looks and nothing else not increasing anything or decreasing anything ( Not talking about FPS ) it should be the same map but better looking.

Hmm yes, i wish that the graphics also will be better, i like crossfire but the graphics are very low. it it was realistic it would be nice o.O
  • clanV2 wrote: »
    this is crossfire not bf4

So only BF4 can have good graphics? It would be nice to have it look like BF4 but I doubt it will with its old engine I am only asking for a little boost of graphic making it looks a little bit more realistic.
  • Even with level 5 on wm the car towers still have wheels that are not round lol
  • You'd be surprised... All 190FPS+ systems don't even have a dedicated graphics card. Only a good CPU with integrated graphics like Intel HD 4000 or AMD APUs.
  • xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    You'd be surprised... MOST 190FPS+ systems don't even have a dedicated graphics card. Only a good CPU with integrated graphics like Intel HD 4000 or AMD APUs.

Corrected that for you.