Monday Maximum Returns in April!

2»

Comments

• claphead2 wrote: »
    and one9 lets look @ this (denouncing Saidin?)
    Either the devs are making him look even stupid . or he bring's it on him self ? after all we are pretty much sick of the joke's and lie's and promises from a part/time mgr
    On topic thanks for the mission card still missing 2-3 from feb and yes one9 ive looked @ the event log and everything else that come's to mind
    Aight......

LOL been working for hours, came on and seen NISH from 0ne_9 with a reply to what i said
    you was a mod and now your not i wonder WHY ? Texas Boi ? NIEVE AMERICAN . you already know the f9k up with in the Greedy Company's
    End of chat Taxas boy -
  • Whats wrong is American's are to Big HEADED . To much Friendly fire lol .
    Turk's and 3rd world country's find it funny to make Vast's amount of acount's and ha>< your Behind ...
    Greed as killed this ill managed game .
    So how much for the hack ? lol i dont need nothing just for saidin to open his eye's and see sence and get the hell out whilst the going is good

- What is ****ing me of is when i use an intrusion coin after wave 25 and revive room m8's to full health . Being kicked .

Saidin make some use and keep your job - i am asking this , if we use a intrusion coin after wave 25? we cannot be kicked . seem's pretty fair compared to the amount of Clan's that abuse the kick system ... Lame, to invade . little kid's if the truth be known need a VET