UGC payment options like Karma Koin's

So, if you've ever bought a UGC card (and likely some other ones) you'll know how annoying it is that you need to buy MORE than you need to buy any one of the four possible purchasing options to get what you want.
W8FcrUb.jpg

If you've ever bought a Karma Koin card though you'll know how superior their purchasing options are. You buy a $10 card and you get $10 worth of ZP. (I use the word "worth" loosely, but you get my meaning) You don't end up with a balance of digital "change" and you get a bit more ZP for your buck right away. It's smarter and more streamlined.
wzd1SHT.jpg

"Just buy Karma Koin cards then." you say? Well, I would love to, but here's the problem. Karma Koin cards aren't nearly as widely available as UGC cards. My suggestion is that Z8 and UGC make payment options like the ones Karma Koin has.

While I don't really expect this change to be implemented as I'm sure UGC makes a buttload off the points that never end up getting spent, I thought I'd throw it out there. The suggestion can and should be applied to any other cards that have pricing schemes similar to UGC as well. I just used UGC as my example as UGC and Karma Koin cards are the only ones I have experience with.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• wait i thought the ugc remaining balance were saved up and could be used when you have the right amount of money you can buy zp with it
  • Taoseong wrote: »
    wait i thought the ugc remaining balance were saved up and could be used when you have the right amount of money you can buy zp with it

Your right, but some people don't know this & their money goes to waste lol.

I have like $3 on my account left over, after the 1st time I saw that I stopped buying UGC & started buying with my debit card.
  • Taoseong wrote: »
    wait i thought the ugc remaining balance were saved up and could be used when you have the right amount of money you can buy zp with it
    They are but it's rigged so that you always need to buy yet another card. You're always left with SOME balance that'll never get used. The Karma Koin setup just makes more sense.
    Creative_E wrote: »
    Your right, but some people don't know this & their money goes to waste lol.

I have like $3 on my account left over, after the 1st time I saw that I stopped buying UGC & started buying with my debit card.
    Even when you use it it doesn't line up. You finally have enough change to get say, 10k and you use it and then there's another 2-3 dollars in your balance or whatever from the last card you bought. There's ALWAYS a wasted balance.
  • Karma Koin is great but too bad it doesn't have 100k ZP for $79.99...

The only dumb thing about this is the 99 cents. They could of just added that one penny.. ><