Replays on wave mode

WE need replays on wave mode. Today I have seen multiple colonels, majors, golden bars and even silver bars cheating in this mode. ALL of them were blatent and not even remotley trying to hide their cheats. They are all simply like this:

"NO REPLAY NO BAN STUPIT"
"HHH U CANT REPORT MAY"
"HHH I USE HAC QQ?"

Here was one of the noobs:

Comments

• *turn my hack off* QQ warhawk yo jast noob hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

~hackers logic

I think this thread would either be closed or just get filled with posts for no reason. Because people discused this already and what MODs said was wave mode is large and something abiut how hard is it.

+1
    warhawk for GM :p
  • moekhaled wrote: »

I think this thread would either be closed

Most of the MOD's been sleeping since January lol.
    Only MOD that I see now is Dot.. (yay)

Hopefully they do add a "save replay" to this mode, since a lot of people are hacking (nothing new for CF) but still :D
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    Most of the MOD's been sleeping for the since January lol.
    Only MOD that I see now is Dot.. (yay)

Hopefully they do add a "save replay" to this mode, since a lot of people are hacking (nothing new for CF) but still :D

ah I am only half asleep.. lol.

@op Would be nice to see :(
  • Biggest barrier right now to implement replays in both ZM and WM, at least how I see it;

how replays are used. They are not video files, rather data files.

If they implemented replays in ZM and WM as they are now, I think the files would be way too big or that they would be very taxing to the servers to reconstruct everything that occurred in that replay... times that by however many people save replays on a daily basis and view them.

I think they would need to alter the replay system in order to have it function efficiently and without hogging too many resources. At least if they were to place it in ZM and WM.

That's my view on the matter, but I could be dead wrong though lol.
  • ah I am only half asleep.. lol.

@op Would be nice to see :(

I forgot you were a MOD, never see you on :rolleyes::eek:
  • one_9 wrote: »
    Biggest barrier right now to implement replays in both ZM and WM, at least how I see it;

If they implemented replays in ZM and WM as they are now, I think the files would be way too big or that they would be very taxing to the servers to reconstruct everything that occurred in that replay... times that by however many people save replays on a daily basis and view them.

I think they would need to alter the replay system in order to have it function efficiently and without hogging too many resources. At least if they were to place it in ZM and WM.

In that case they can have a separate server only for storing and playing replays. This would solve most of the problems stated in your post.
  • I've seen hackers up to marshal ranks on that mode more hackers using their main accounts because they can't get caught anymore...
  • Replays would be too big?
    Gem damage needs to be taken into account.
    Wave level gives more damage.

I'm not sure what good a replay would be unless the hacking is obvious.
  • dont forget that reporting with video is useless....

report since 7 weeks open.
    player own honorable ribbon.

so save replay or not. dosnt matter.
    Biggest barrier right now to implement replays in both ZM and WM, at least how I see it;

That's the problem. Too much work and efforts so they just say "F it". You want progress, you have to put in work for it.
  • Atheistic wrote: »
    Replays would be too big?
    Gem damage needs to be taken into account.
    Wave level gives more damage.

I'm not sure what good a replay would be unless the hacking is obvious.

No recoil and auto aims are the main, and pretty much only, hacks that you see in WM and both are completely obvious to see.
  • lolwarhawk wrote: »
    WE need replays on wave mode. Today I have seen multiple colonels, majors, golden bars and even silver bars cheating in this mode. ALL of them were blatent and not even remotley trying to hide their cheats. They are all simply like this:

"NO REPLAY NO BAN STUPIT"
    "HHH U CANT REPORT MAY"
    "HHH I USE HAC QQ?"

Here was one of the noobs:
    "This is true, (Wave-Mode) is a "Hackers Dream Come True"?
    One reason is that they can put 20Rubys on a Weapon, which
    will justify their 'Ability' to Kill so easily - And so on & so on..."

*Stopped Playing: Pistol][Pete
  • Z8Games should add a 'special report section' for these modes on support, allowing to upload clips with this guys haking to report them.
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    No recoil and auto aims are the main, and pretty much only, hacks that you see in WM and both are completely obvious to see.

Marksman has zero recoil whilst using the skill too.
  • L_IMITED wrote: »
    Omg colonel :o
    Hacked account I guess :/

Sadly, in most cases these are not scammed accounts. They are so sure (and they are right...) they can't burn their hands that they use it without the slightest concern.

Edit:
    OT: +1
  • having replays or not its the same since they don't care anymore about hackers

A function that would allow you to activate replay saving in-game to capture a 2-3 minute section of the match would be cool. I'm sure this won't happen but it's a thought. You only need a minute or two of incriminating footage rather than the whole 20+ minute match.
    JBird101 wrote: »
    And the odd shoot through walls. But they're fairly rare.
    Atheistic wrote: »
    Marksman has zero recoil whilst using the skill too.
    You can tell the difference. And usually the no recoilers aren't even using marksmen.
  • ' wrote:
    dvda[;3932731']You can tell the difference. And usually the no recoilers aren't even using marksmen.

The point is there are just too many variables in play to spot cheaters.

The only time it would help is with gold headshots or speeding, beside they don't even review the reports they get anyway. Ample proof has been posted in the forum and I know first hand.
  • ' wrote:
    dvda[;3932731']A function that would allow you to activate replay saving in-game to capture a 2-3 minute section of the match would be cool. I'm sure this won't happen but it's a thought. You only need a minute or two of incriminating footage rather than the whole 20+ minute match.

I wanted to put this in the suggestions a while ago, but I wasn't sure if people even cared about this.

+1 for idea

+1 for ur replay i think they may a kicking system that all players allowed to be kicked not my team only that may help to solve the problem until there's a save system put for wave mode
  • Sir7S wrote: »
    +1 for idea

+1 for ur replay i think they may a kicking system that all players allowed to be kicked not my team only that may help to solve the problem until there's a save system put for wave mode

yes o.O and btw lol they call Wave mode big xDD ? hahaha

there are games like BF4 that have 3 gb in just 1 map -.- and replay also..

this game 3 mb and no replay :DD
  • ForumerCR7 wrote: »
    yes o.O and btw lol they call Wave mode big xDD ? hahaha

there are games like BF4 that have 3 gb in just 1 map -.- and replay also..

this game 3 mb and no replay :DD

that's back to support
  • the_d wrote: »
    a function that would allow you to activate replay saving in-game to capture a 2-3 minute section of the match would be cool. I'm sure this won't happen but it's a thought. You only need a minute or two of incriminating footage rather than the whole 20+ minute match.

+1 .