Banksy's 200k zp giveaway (there are requirements)

Okay first of all let's get this out in the open. All those thoughts of "oh this is just another scam" bury them. This game has been my second home for the past 5 years, I would never disrespect it's community by doing wrong in such a high scale.

Now then, I'm l3anksy/ClutchZombie haha what's up? I've been wanting to give back to the community for a very long time. I just never had the time nor money to do so. And guess what? now I do lol. Let's get into the requirements.

You must post your IGN on this thread in which must have been playing for a year or more, honorable ribbon is a must, and 2nd LT or higher only.

I will select a player by random on April 10th 2014, not sure what time, depends on if I work or not.. However that will be the date, so look out on that day.

And also, I've read the forums.. I've been playing since I was 16, and I'm 21. I don't care who posts they're IGN, nobody can post it, save me the money lol. However If a former mod or mod posts there IGN, there isn't any special treatment. Luck will choose who wins. You have my word.

PS: After this Giveaway I will be quitting CF, as I'm having a son in a month and will not have time to enjoy my favorite past time.
People I want to say my respects to.
Iceman - First tourney I was ever in and he casted the crap out of it.
GhostFace - iHeatless Leader, one of the coolest dude's you'll ever meet
Kirch - Ript me soo many times SpongeBob borrowed my underwear for his ripped pants song.
TOP - Nicest guy I've ever met.
ugetnolove - An amazing women, both funny and beautiful.
Cassie - Cassie is just really sexy.. okay?
CrossUnfire - ShotsOfLove remember? 5 years ago leader of the first clan I ever joined.
There's some people I've probably forgotten that have effected my life in a positive way.. well, guess what.. You did a horrible job I'm still heavily drinking!! anyway.. yeah okay I'm done.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.