Remove status ?

I hope status is the right word :3 ,

tired of seeing every low skill player ( also always a high rank ) when he dies he must press tab to see the ping of his killer , so if the killer had simple lag spike or he was 80~120

he spam every where : kick this lagger wtf leave this game , etc ... then they kick the killer

so why don't you make that no one can see others ping , you can see just your ping ...

after all the players with high ping ( above 120~150 I think ) can be noticed easily and I admit that they are hard to be killed easily , bcuz I'm sure that I haven't seen in the kick vote's reasons : the player have +80 ping

so that's some kind of abusing to the kick vote and I think it can be fixed if you find that's a good idea , if not then I think that's another reason to play with friends or clan mates :3

Comments

• Removing laggers would be better or make it so you can force them out your room with a ping limit.

Let them lag together.
  • Atheistic wrote: »
    Removing laggers would be better or make it so you can force them out your room with a ping limit.

Let them lag together.

I agree on ping limits rooms , but they already said it can't be done bcuz CF isn't " modern " enough or something like that IDK :)

so still I find removing status will reduce the QQing ...
  • Actually they probably could.

Ping limits are in place now as the game will dc you if you lag spike too long in game over a certain amount I think it's 1k.
  • i rather kick all laggers and if your skill is higher than a high rank pm me in game -Anton. and ill show you not all high ranks sucks winner posts SS here to prove there statement.

KICK ALL LAGGERS!
  • UKanton wrote: »
    i rather kick all laggers and if your skill is higher than a high rank pm me in game -Anton. and ill show you not all high ranks sucks winner posts SS here to prove there statement.

KICK ALL LAGGERS!

" low skill player ( also always a high rank ) " didn't say all high ranks are low skill , anyway I don't see a player with 80 ping is a huge problem to be kicked ? I mean who have the best ping have higher chance in winning , but sometimes laggers know how to kill with their ping like aiming forward the enemy not on him etc ...

I agree that laggers should be kicked but IMO till 100 or 120 ( without lag spikes ) is fine ...

bcuz sometimes I have to play with some friends in NA so at alpha fro example my ping will be 120~140 I think O.o and U must know playing with a ping like that is harder to the player him self :3
  • I have no idea what z8games are doing, before the recent patch I had over 80-90 ping in every game. The amount of abuse I got from German players.... Calling me Egyptian saying "Allah yok" as well as being called "hak" and kicking last minute... I'm like seriously?!?! Thankfully my ping has gone back to 30-45 again but still it's extremely shit ping...

I think it should be removed but for certain reasons I would like it to stay as well... I think they should move the servers back to the UK so I can get my 8 ping back and then they shouldn't remove the status lool
  • I have no idea what z8games are doing, before the recent patch I had over 80-90 ping in every game. The amount of abuse I got from German players.... Calling me Egyptian saying "Allah yok" as well as being called "hak" and kicking last minute... I'm like seriously?!?! Thankfully my ping has gone back to 30-45 again but still it's extremely shit ping...

I think it should be removed but for certain reasons I would like it to stay as well... I think they should move the servers back to the UK so I can get my 8 ping back and then they shouldn't remove the status lool

yesterday my ping was -10 but now it's +10 again X_X

OT : I still find that's a way to reduce the abusing to the kick vote and raging :3