No More Hackers or No More Money

Has anyone considered boycotting the purchase of any more ZP for stupid crap that doesn't have any use because some ******* using a hack with a 300 ping headshots your whole team through a wall? Just suggesting that letting our displeasure over the invasion of the hacks be known by voting with our wallets might have more effect on getting Z8 to respond in a more timely manner. I'm not spending another cent on this game until its at least playable.

Comments

• And then in the next pre-order VIP , you will spend money :P :3
  • You can most certainly stop buying ZP if you don't want to. Moreover, it is not required at all to spend $ to play the game. :)

But when you start telling or asking others to do the same, well that could be interpreted as a petition, which against forum rules.
  • 50005h wrote: »
    And then in the next pre-order VIP , you will spend money :P :3

Not true , exemple my .... i stoped to buy anymore VIP , i have ak fury + awm infernal and after that h@cker come alot alot alot and then until to buy next vip ( rpk , iron ) i stop it .... no longer worth anymore , I really wish to have m4a1 iron but i dont wanna spend some money for comes idiots h@ckers and kill me in 1 second ... my and my clan we stop to deposit anymore , and the part who will lose here will be z8games , later they will felt the difference...
    + before always see how players win from black market weapon from zp , when you was in room you see every 5-10 min how some one win .... now you see only from GP (thats mean the h@ckers :P ) and at ZP only 1 at every 1-2-3 hours :)

this is the difference :D