Wave Mode Card Enhancement Information

Some information about card enhancement which I hope helps you out :)

Card Enhancement
In the card enhancement system, you sacrifice a material card to upgrade a prospect card. There are two different types of enhancement process: enhancement upgrade or enhancement transfer (not official terms, just what I call it). I'll explain the difference between these two processes.

In enhancement upgrade, you attempt to increase the prospect card level by +1. You can use any class card as the material card as long as you have another card of the same type remaining and the material card has not been been enhanced. Enhancement stabilizers can be used to improve the success rate of this process (but aren't required), but if you opt not to use them you run the risk of having your prospect card downgraded or reset.

Now in enhancement transfer, you attempt to transfer the enhancement level of an enhanced card to another card of lower enhancement level. This process will never fail, but enhancement stabilizers are required for this process. The material card you use must have a higher enhancement level than your prospect card. After enhancement, your prospect card will be given the level of your material card. This process will require as many enhancement stabilizers as the level of the material card. The level of your prospect card does not affect the amount of stabilizers required.

Here's an example of how enhancement transfer works: suppose I play a match and I won a Gold Blaster card. But I already leveled my normal Blaster card to +8, and I don't want to do this all over again for my Gold Blaster. So, I choose the Gold Blaster as my prospect card and my Blaster +8 as the material card. If I have 8 enhancement stabilizers (my prospect card is at +8) and another Blaster card in my inventory (the material card cannot be the last remaining card of that type), then I can enhance. My Gold Blaster will become +8, and my original Blaster +8 will be destroyed.

Hopefully I made myself clear, I understand this could be confusing. The most important thing to take away from this is that if you're trying to get your card to +10 for the ribbon, you have to use unenhanced cards as the material card. You can only use enhanced cards as material cards if you're trying to transfer the enhancement level of the material card to the prospect cards. Maybe I'll post some pics sometime if people are still confused.

Comments

• Now in enhancement transfer, you attempt to transfer the enhancement level of an enhanced card to another card of lower enhancement level. This process will never fail, but enhancement stabilizers are required for this process. The material card you use must have a higher enhancement level than your prospect card. After enhancement, your prospect card will be given the level of your material card. This process will require as many enhancement stabilizers as the level of the material card. The level of your prospect card does not affect the amount of stabilizers required.

Here's an example of how enhancement transfer works: suppose I play a match and I won a Gold Blaster card. But I already leveled my normal Blaster card to +8, and I don't want to do this all over again for my Gold Blaster. So, I choose the Gold Blaster as my prospect card and my Blaster +8 as the material card. If I have 8 enhancement stabilizers (my prospect card is at +8) and another Blaster card in my inventory (the material card cannot be the last remaining card of that type), then I can enhance. My Gold Blaster will become +8, and my original Blaster +8 will be destroyed.

if this is true that means that achieving the +10 is easy as f**k
    i have my shocker class +6
    and my medic +5
    and you said that the enhancement transfer will never fail. :eek:

if your story is true(I doubt)

so, what prevents me from buying 4 enhancement stabilizers and use my medic card as a prospect card and the shocker as a material card
    my medic will become +10
    and my shocker will be +1
    no risks by going back -1
    no need to buy 545487 stabilizers
    all what i want to reach to +10 is 4 stabilizers...
    so Easy..... WTF? :confused:
    am i right?
    am i missing something?
  • Oh my god, I've always thought that it must be the same class cards for enhancement to work, that's why I have so many +2's! Thank you for the tips, now it makes it easier for me to upgrade my main class ♥
  • what annoys me is that I tried to get to +10 on medic, so I used a golden blaster and a stabilaizer, which gives me "greatest success chance" and I failed....now I have to wait for another golden blaster to have that chance again.
  • lMADlxYz wrote: »
    if this is true that means that achieving the +10 is easy as f**k
    i have my shocker class +6
    and my medic +5
    and you said that the enhancement transfer will never fail. :eek:

if your story is true(I doubt)

so, what prevents me from buying 4 enhancement stabilizers and use my medic card as a prospect card and the shocker as a material card
    my medic will become +10
    and my shocker will be +1
    no risks by going back -1
    no need to buy 545487 stabilizers
    all what i want to reach to +10 is 4 stabilizers...
    so Easy..... WTF? :confused:
    am i right?
    am i missing something?

Let me try and clarify this situation. You are able to use Medic +5 as the prospect and Shock +6 as the material card, since the level of the material card is higher. If you did this, it would cost you 6 enhancement stabilizers (because the material card level is +6), your Shock +6 card would be destroyed (material cards are always destroyed), and your Medic would become +6 (the level which the material card was at). The same thing would happen if you used Medic +1 or a basic Medic card as the prospect card and it would still cost you 6 stabilizers, so it's a bit of a waste to do this with a Medic +5 card.

Here are some screens where I used a Juggernaut +1 as a prospect card and a Marksman +2 as a material card. As you can see on the far left, it says "100% chance to transfer enhancement level". It cost me 2 stabilizers because my Marksman was at +2, and my Juggernaut now has level +2. The Marksman card was destroyed.
    image.png

Hope you could understand, let me know if you have any more questions.
  • Do you need another one of the same card to enhance one of your cards. For example, if you have a Shield +2, and a gold blaster basic, do i need another gold blaster so i could enhance the gold blaster to +2? what would happen if i tried to enhance without another same card? Also, is it mandatory to use class stabilizers for the transfer enhance level, or do they just increase chance of success?
  • Do you need another one of the same card to enhance one of your cards. For example, if you have a Shield +2, and a gold blaster basic, do i need another gold blaster so i could enhance the gold blaster to +2? what would happen if i tried to enhance without another same card?
    You will not need another Gold Blaster, but you will need another Shield card because the Shield +2 is being used as the material card and will be destroyed. If you don't have another Shield card, it won't let you perform the enhancement.
    Also, is it mandatory to use class stabilizers for the transfer enhance level, or do they just increase chance of success?
    Yes, it is required to use class stabilizers to transfer the enhancement level. If you don't have enough class stabilizers, there will be a popup telling you how many class stabilizers you need and asking if you want to purchase them. For transferring the enhancement level, there is no chance of failure (I presume that's what "100% chance to transfer enhancement level" means, and I've performed this operation a few times without failure).
  • Oh shiiii! I was confused by the text shown when I tried to use a +1 Blaster on my +7 Gold Blaster. It's worded wrong. It says "You cannot use a card with a lower level to enhance...blah blah blah" or something to that effect. Basically it's worded the wrong way around. Should have guessed considering all the in game typos. This is good to know because I have a +7 shield I want to transfer to something else when I get the chance. Good job nubcakes!
  • Glad I could help you guys out, I've made a more extensive Wave Mode guide here where this is covered in more detail and with pictures. This is the post about card enhancement.
  • Lel you just tell me how to change the + to another card?? I want to know how 2 get +10 without 100 material cards.. I got a Blaster +9 If I tranfer it I still got +9 just another class card. I want to know how 2 get +10 in the best way.. plz! :/