Increase Wave Mode lobby idle time or show a timer

If anyone's tried to start a wave mode room--which is basically essential if you want any hope of having a hacker free room lately--you know it takes approximately 3 or 4 eternities to fill it with legitimate looking players and then another 2 or 3 eons for them to ready up. A 2 minute idle time just isn't enough. Yes, I know I can go in and out of storage to reset the timer. But sometimes I'm typing to clanmates, cycling through cards etc while I wait and then BOOM, idled to lobby. Sometimes just as people are starting to join and ready up. Of course host then falls to pvt. a7ahoda who you were just about to kick and he starts the hackathon without you and has his half dozen pansy buddies follow him in and ruin the match. It's annoying and infuriating after you spent 16 ice ages to populate a room and then it's lost to hhha7ahhh who proceeds to ruin the match with his spineless, gutless hacking BS. It's super lame and one of many things stupid about CrossFire these days.

My suggestion? Increase the lobby idle time by at least a minute or two OR show the timer so you know "Hey, I'm about to drop out!" and you can jump in and out of storage to reset.

Comments