Change classes that use explosives (blaster is on my mind)

I think that Blaster class is somehow gamebreaking. I like it and all but I think they are overpowered. If you had a chance to play against team with at least 3 blaster (or more) you know what I mean. They act like kamikazes and I'm not against it but I think z8 should consider adding friendly fire and self damage on blaster. I don't think its right that 3 or more blasters stay in one spot together and if they shoot at their feets they don't lose hp. I know this is a game and it has to be little bit unrealistic but shooting down rpg in foot and not making even a scratch on yourself is realy bad.
Now I know that z8 probably have in mind adding friendly fire as a Option when creating new room but I don't see this as a same case because I'm not asking to enable Blasters shoot their own team with a guns, I'm talking about RPG and RPG only.

Comments

• Blaster counter is Shield and Hunter, use those classes well and you'll see improvement in game play against Blaster spam.

But over all, get yourself a good team so the Blaster spam won't get a chance to group up :D
  • Well I do play as a Hunter and it helps me a lot because I can get them from far away while in 90% dodging their rpg's. I can have great k/d by sniping them one by one and in meanwhile while my skill is on CD shoot them with a gun to damage them or kill those below 50% hp but that is not the point. Now that you made me think about it, my suggestion would be somehow infair because Mortar from Mortar class doesn't do damage to friendly team neither so yes both classes would have to be tweaked but I did mention "classes" in thread name.
    Guess I'll have to wait until z8games decide to add friendly fire option for hosts.
  • Xtrap Working???????????

2 days to update this game and hackers anything! Cross Fire is getting more and more garbage because of hackers! and my suggestion to stop these hackers! Most hackers are Turk and Egypt! the z8 could block the IP of this region as they did with Asia and some places only let the old players! Game is getting a dump station actually losing players zp for noobs hack!!! how is this crap Xtrap not work this trash! Wave mode or to play the whole room has hack! Literally CrossFire this ****! block new accounts in Turkey and Egypt and had decreased 80% from hackers! Xtrap garbage have to update every week or every day too!
  • 2 days to update this game and hackers anything! Cross Fire is getting more and more garbage because of hackers! and my suggestion to stop these hackers! Most hackers are Turk and Egypt! the z8 could block the IP of this region as they did with Asia and some places only let the old players! Game is getting a dump station actually losing players zp for noobs hack!!! how is this crap Xtrap not work this trash! Wave mode or to play the whole room has hack! Literally CrossFire this ****! block new accounts in Turkey and Egypt and had decreased 80% from hackers! Xtrap garbage have to update every week or every day too!

We are not talking about hackers here, please go away..
  • Demolition uses explosives, the shield on Shield can be an explosive when placed, Mortar has an explosive shell. :)

But yea regarding Blasters, I feel like I can easily dodge one of their rocket shots while still charging at them.
    If they're just holding a certain spot and not moving, a Medic's ampule will contaminate an area with a poisonous gas (for you and allies it's a healing gas), you can throw down explosives at them as Demolition, be a Marksman or Hunter and take them out long range, etc.

There's always a counter-strategy waiting to be discovered and used. The most airtight strategy is communication and teamwork.
    big crying rant

You do realize that they've blocked portions of Asia due to the licensing agreements other publishers have regarding CF and their particular version...
    But of course you won't listen and just continue to preach your rant till you keel over.
  • one_9 wrote: »
    Demolition uses explosives, the shield on Shield can be an explosive when placed, Mortar has an explosive shell. :)

Yea I didn't realy think whole idea through and out. Now I can see that Shield class would be OP too if done the same way xD

I agree that team work and communication are the best ways to win.
    Anyway I think it will be big diffrence if z8 decide to give us that option to turn on friendly fire because you will have to think twice before shooting somewhere :D

I still think that they should change that class by adding at least 5-10% self damage if rpg is shot close. Maybe even add as you upgrade that class some kind of passive effect or bonus to reduce that self damage.
  • the blaster is not that good,it sucks.
    it causes damage but it doesn't kill :3

electric shock is more useful it won't let the enemy go,until one of you is dead xD
  • It depends on what lvl you are in that match and how much hp you have, if you are missing 20-30% hp and the Blaster is same lvl as you are there I'm sure you would get killed by it but that is ok because you got shot by RPG xD

It is all about how hard you play and what lvl you are in that match. In few matches of snow map, can't remember its name right now, I have done few headshots with hunters crosbow while they had full hp, but I wouldn't kill them with just 1 arrow if I wasn't few levels above them.
  • lMADlxYz wrote: »
    the blaster is not that good,it sucks.
    it causes damage but it doesn't kill :3

electric shock is more useful it won't let the enemy go,until one of you is dead xD

Gotta kill the NPCs with it and increase that passive benefit. ;)
  • I played a match yesterday with 3 blasters on my team along with my panther and another guys panther and we still ended up losing to only 4 people because my teammates didn't know wtf they were doing. It's not the class, it's the people using it. (Unless it's shock, a vegetable can get kills with that thing)

Edit: all 3 blasters were gold btw, but I can't win one GG.
  • one_9 wrote: »
    Gotta kill the NPCs with it and increase that passive benefit. ;)

Exactly. Blaster's cooldown is so fast too it's not a waste on NPCs. I see a group of them I take em out. You level really fast that way and you notice your damage going up. Plus it's useful to keep them pushed back from your towers.
    JBird101 wrote: »
    I played a match yesterday with 3 blasters on my team along with my panther and another guys panther and we still ended up losing to only 4 people because my teammates didn't know wtf they were doing. It's not the class, it's the people using it. (Unless it's shock, a vegetable can get kills with that thing)

Edit: all 3 blasters were gold btw, but I can't win one GG.

I QQ for you. I wish I could've given you one of my last ones because they literally did nothing for getting Gblaster to +8. All my luck ran out once I got to +7. ;'(
  • ' wrote:
    dvda[;3918428']
    I QQ for you. I wish I could've given you one of my last ones because they literally did nothing for getting Gblaster to +8. All my luck ran out once I got to +7. ;'(

Funny thing, this was the match you dc'd in yesterday hhhhhhh
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    Funny thing, this was the match you dc'd in yesterday hhhhhhh
    Now I'm sad