Clan Webmall items?

Some of us here are LT or Leader of a clan, and we all know our clan have more or less, ZP sitting around, and once the clan has reached its members capacity (100) and we don't want no more LTs, those ZP will just sit there being useless, from what I remember (correct me if I'm wrong), the Z8Mall used to have package items in the Clan department to purchase using clan ZP, which those packages will be distributed to clan members, which was an amazing way to reward members who are loyal/active or good in general.

However these package items has been removed (I wonder why? such a bad idea on Z8 part), we have no way to reward our outstanding clan members (aside from purchasing real ZP, which only come in 10k+) and those clan ZP will just sit there and being useless.

The point I'm trying to make is that Z8 should bring back those packages items for the clan department, or bring some sort of items into the clan department so Lts and Leaders can purchase using clan ZP and reward them to clan members.

TL;DR: Bring back the package items that were in Clan Department on the Web Mall so LTs and Leaders can buy using Clan ZP and reward them to individual clan members.

So what's your take on this? Support or no?