HATE H@CKERS ? READ HERE[+ suggestion]

Wave Mode is here!

WHAT ????? are you kidding me?
WAWE Mode is HERE ? ?
or much better

"HACKERS IS HERE" muwhahaha :(

.... srly HOW THE DAMN TO MAKE A NORMAL WIN when all rooms all full with h@ckers ? i try yesterday and today to make only 1 win , just a simple 1 win to see what i will receive ... but unfortunately I CANT !!!!!!!!!!!

to many h@ckers ,
I wonder how can i make 1 win if i cant but 4 for this event ......

any post you see is about the hackers
Hackers in S&D , hackers in wawe mode , hackers in ghost mode , hackers in clan war ,we all tired of posting the same **** about hackers....,and the admins will see that you are not interested at all...tell lies, that staf of admins working on the hackers situation but is just a LIE ....
you want people to buy zp but I tell you who's buying now, just stupid....

is a great callousness in this company .......

All players want the same thing for years :

Suggestions :

1. All hackers banned list

2. More support to the report list

3. From now , banned sistem : Banned IP/MAC (and restrict to make other account)

4. Everyone says to block Egypt region because there come most hackers (but you do not care)

5. Everyone wanna a UK server with lvl request . minim LT rank 1

I do not play so much as others , Who does not like what I said up they start to say :
"Get out of here if you do not like" ,
- What to like? How hackers ruin the game?

As I said above, i dont play anymore like before .... now i play only 1-2 hours per day and participated in competitions for 5 vs 5 cups ...but what ? always i need to waiting 3-4 months for participate in a cup?
i play 1 - 2 match then need to wait again 3-4 months ?

There is absolutely no fun in this game anymore ...

I really enjoyed like all the others that is new Wawe mode to enjoy fun new experience that will follow but gone all the f.... fun , and I'm sick ...

THE MOST IMPORTANT !!!

Before to be so many hackers see always in game 5 in 5 minutes how someone wins ZP gun from black market BUT NOW ????????? see only from GP black market (egyptean region) and now once every 2 hours or more from zp, 4-6 hours .

In conclusion z8games will lose . not we the real players .

Comments

• They wont lose... All the dedicated player go on servers where hackers are minimal. Or if a lone hacker shows up he will be kicked within first 5 minutes of entering a game. So go try UK4 and get your ass beat by some pros or go back to alpha and get your ass kicked by hackers. Unless your good with 150 ping then go own and have fun! XD Lag VS. Hackers you pick.

BTW 99% of zp spent on this game is farmers and they're not complaining they can farm all day without a single hacker. Try delta 9 look for a non farming room.
  • i think why you see more people wining more GP BM items than the ZP BM items is simply because how the black market works its not because people are spinning less for the ZP BM items